• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Lol I've been trying to get them to pass it back to the point since the beginning of NHL 12 but to no avail ;_; And passing to the dman is even more important this year....

To put it in perspective how bad it was last year, I had 281 games played for the club and only 328 shots on goal. This can't fly in 13 guys, and I already notice that all our dman have way less SOG than what we need. When all the guys are clogged up around the net throw it back to point if the dman is open, it really can't hurt.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this, but I've given up on passing. I'm just gonna try to blast it over the net into the glass and then crash the net, hoping the puck bounces back out in front and then off my skates and in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GG's all, hopefully we'll see a few tweaks in the tuner once the games released, hit about 5-6 posts in the last 8 games so yea wooo

Red_Man

Interference is probably my biggest gripe now. Too many time's I'll be racing for a puck get knocked over of interfered and there's no call. Absolute bullshit.

Marvie_3

Banned
lulz......

vQplE.jpg

Stat!

Confirmation my game has shipped. Body is ready but I have a lot of work to do this week and very early mornings so I'll try and be dropping in at like 9/10 at night usually for a few games and next week have way more free time. I am excited.

zsswimmer

Mine shipped too and I got the BAUER boost pack code for it - even though the Amazon preorder says it enhances your character I didn't notice anything different in the hockey shop lol, I think it's just different looking gear :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Mine shipped too and I got the BAUER boost pack code for it - even though the Amazon preorder says it enhances your character I didn't notice anything different in the hockey shop lol, I think it's just different looking gear :(
IT ENHANCES THEIR APPEARANCE

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ebgames shipped too yeyooo. HUT packs > new stick skins :D
Didn't get an email for bonus though, maybe that's inside? Hmmmm....

lol yeah I thought I'd get a free slot or something, turns out I was also fooled :(

Red_Man

Goalies are either Toskala levels of shit or Roy levels of good. No in between. They'll make an incredible save on a 2 on 0 and then let in some piece of shit from the point or drop a puck for a rebound.

Delryk

I especially love the last 15 seconds where the goalie is more than Spiderman.. he's a freaking distortionist.. and defies gravity! :D

Delryk

The Niemi one is ridiculous, but the Mason one must be a bug.

yah..haven't seen anything like it... except in between gameplay where the refs and players runs over each other and there's some kind of clipping BS going on.. only happened twice though...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Played some OTP last night, JESUS CHRIST EVERYONE CALLS FOR THE PUCK FROM
THE GOALIE.

Ended up with one great game with people who used a mic though, good shit. Scored the only 2 goals of our team, including a fluke bouncy goal in 3rd OT. (played my Center, not with my D :lol)

RS4-

OK unsure if I should open the game now or get the Stanley Cup thing tomorrow.

But the Club is too important while the other extras are worthless!

Hmm!

edit - nm, opened up the package, it was GT5XL :(

Half hour left to preorder on Amazon and get the $15 credit (even if it won't get here until Wednesday with free Prime shipping). Waffling on PS3 vs 360. Aaah. Aaah.

Revenant

The Niemi one is ridiculous, but the Mason one must be a bug.

Agreed, like Mason can actually stop a shot.

still pumped for tomorrow.

whats everyone's overall impressions so far? I kinda feel like there is always a day 1 patch so things will change but whats the reception?

Top Bottom