• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

zsswimmer

I pass to the point. :(

i5kImzvDEUtgO.gif

Blinding

This is why I don't want to partake in club games just yet, so I can make sure I have all of my shit down pat (mainly faceoffs.)

Delryk

Playing 1 human D is no fun at all.. Like chasing monkeys before they try to shoot top corner..

You step up to them and they'll pass it to another forward that i cant get to. You stay back and hope to block their shot. Either way its a 50-50 chance that itll be a "bad call" by me cuz u know itll eventually go in.

I feel WAY MORE useless than 12.

Now, with 2 human Ds.. Its a lot easier to contain. But you can also tell for the other team too. Low scoring games and lucky shot will win the game... fun fun! :)

Stat!

87 games already Redman?

The game is coming tomorrow. I can feel it. Maybe.

EDIT: I called at 3PM. They accidentally tried to deliver it today after I told them not to on Wednesday. They assured me it was on the truck tomorrow (and I took off work because of it). I called at 6:30 to double check and they said yes, I even checked with the manager that its on the delivery truck for tomorrow. Then at 7:30, I find it out that its been taken off the truck according to hte online website. nd I can pick it up at the location tomorrow. What the flying ****?

I mean, seriously. What a joke. Last time I ordered from Purolator, it took me 3 weeks to get my shipment after paying 1 day shipping. I'm going insane here with Purolator.

87 games already Redman?

The game is coming tomorrow. I can feel it. Maybe.

EDIT: I called at 3PM. They accidentally tried to deliver it today after I told them not to on Wednesday. They assured me it was on the truck tomorrow (and I took off work because of it). I called at 6:30 to double check and they said yes, I even checked with the manager that its on the delivery truck for tomorrow. Then at 7:30, I find it out that its been taken off the truck according to hte online website. nd I can pick it up at the location tomorrow. What the flying ****?

I mean, seriously. What a joke. Last time I ordered from Purolator, it took me 3 weeks to get my shipment after paying 1 day shipping. I'm going insane here with Purolator.

I know your pain :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yep GG's, Revenant was scoring goals that would make Ovechkin blush, and I'm gonna keep shooting for that right post.

Stat!

Finally! Purolator has delivered the package and I have received it.

But it turns out gamestop shipped me NHL 12 instead.

Just kidding. How horrible would that be?

Finally have the game. If I hadn't got it today, it wouldn't have been till Tuesday or Wednesday.

EDIT: It says my code has already been used for online pass. :/

EDIT2: Holy carp! Just had the best customer support ever with EA. They called me after 3 minutes of inputting my information. Didn't hesitate to regenerate a code for me after apologizing that they had sent a football pass code accidentally in some Canadian pre-orders. Let me put it, helped me make sure it was in, checked my account to make sure everything was fine and that it worked, joked around about being a Hawks fan, and off the phone in 5 minutes with all my problems solved and in case I had future issues what to do. .

EDIT3: Sent a join request Marv. Anyone up for some games today?

Finally! Purolator has delivered the package and I have received it.

But it turns out gamestop shipped me NHL 12 instead.

Just kidding. How horrible would that be?

Finally have the game. If I hadn't got it today, it wouldn't have been till Tuesday or Wednesday.

EDIT: It says my code has already been used for online pass. :/

EDIT2: Holy carp! Just had the best customer support ever with EA. They called me after 3 minutes of inputting my information. Didn't hesitate to regenerate a code for me after apologizing that they had sent a football pass code accidentally in some Canadian pre-orders. Let me put it, helped me make sure it was in, checked my account to make sure everything was fine and that it worked, joked around about being a Hawks fan, and off the phone in 5 minutes with all my problems solved and in case I had future issues what to do. .

EDIT3: Sent a join request Marv. Anyone up for some games today?

sorry the club has been disbanded, you took too long

maybe next year

Delryk

The preorder code doesnt work for most.. Might want the keep it and try it out later.. I know EA is trying to fix it. ;)

Oh... Online pass? Weird. Lol.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone up for a couple games soonish? I won't be on tonight, I'd like to get some in now

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The preorder code doesnt work for most.. Might want the keep it and try it out later.. I know EA is trying to fix it. ;)

Oh... Online pass? Weird. Lol.

It should work now, just got this email:

Dear EB Games Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering NHL 13 on EBGames.ca. As a bonus, here is a code to download 1 Exclusive Gold pack of Hockey Ultimate Team for (16) sixteen weeks

EA has confirmed that the HUT Packs for Xbox 360 are now working

If you have any more questions, please contact customer service at: help@ebgames.ca

Marvie_3

Banned
EA said:
We’re deploying a change to EASHL Matchmaking around 2-2:30 AM PDT to loosen the search parameters a bit to help top end clubs match up against lower to mid-tier clubs more frequently. Lower leveled clubs will still be preferred to match with each other, just like Elite clubs will prefer to match with one another, however the cross over should happen more frequently than it was earlier. Top clubs may still not be able to find a match right away, however we hope the wait times will drop significantly. We can make further adjustments as necessary.

Top Bottom