• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good shit tonight. Seem's like everyone is finally finding their game and we're all gelling now. Aces you were on fire tonight, awesome passes and plays all over the place, can't wait until you get your stats up man, going to be deadly. Here's the link to the Versus League I was telling you about earlier if you're interested in signing up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491586

moop1167

Some sick games tonight even if we get the worst luck.

Rev/Delryk/Vis were awesome on defense who shut down all of their chances (seriously, did any team have within 15 shots of us?) Great creative offense from Milly/Legit. Fun times.

Anyways, check out Vis's sick break pass to me that ends up in a goal.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/135380487

220px-Youngvisionx.png

Stat!

Aces is my fav.

Aww thanks.

Good shit tonight. Seem's like everyone is finally finding their game and we're all gelling now. Aces you were on fire tonight, awesome passes and plays all over the place, can't wait until you get your stats up man, going to be deadly. Here's the link to the Versus League I was telling you about earlier if you're interested in signing up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491586

Thank you. You guys were making it easy for me though to look good though.

I feel bad since I told Marv I couldnt be in the sim league due to having a lot less free time than I used to and I don't want to join and then not be able to play. So I don't mind joining but I'd make a determination of whether or not I can actually fit my games or just realize I'm not helping anyone by taking up a spot or I can actually play.

RS4-

Aces, sorry man. I must've been afk or something from Live. I didn't see your message until an hour later lol.

I'll probably get on in a bit.

RS4-

We just got hit by the loop. I wonder if that put a stop to my adventure towards the 30 EASHL games without leaving achievement.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm taking a break from club for awhile. This shit's already devolving into nothing but a fast break fest and it's boring as shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We played pretty damn good today, everyone that I played with anyways. Only lost 2-3 games all day I think.

ggs tonight, sorry about that last game, I cost us all 3 goals doing stupid shit as usual

sorry to hear that Noz left us, I hope he reconsiders and finds his way back at some point sooner than later

in unrelated NHL news, I've decided I'm gonna pickup Borderlands 2 so holla at me if any of yall need another shooter on the team

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
sorry to hear that Noz left us, I hope he reconsiders and finds his way back at some point sooner than later
I just left for the day so I could play a lot with a friend since this season we're so exclusive

I'll be playing quite a bit with Noz and laserbot. You can join us. Not playing NHL other than the sim/VS league for awhile so I'll have plenty of time.

Yarrr JOIN US

Revenant

I'll also be getting Borderlands 2 so if there is an open slot I'd like to do some co-op with you guys.

Marvie didn't last a week into the game before retirement. Even Vis can't beat that.

we're gonna unravel, lets hope some giant guy doesn't bury milly in a roadside ditch after going crazy.

Stat!

Whoops. Yeah good times all around. Outscored them 6-1? in the two or three games we played.

To be totally honest, I thought you were Rev when I replied :p but you were on fire though as well (Dokter, right?). Shutting them down on defense all night every night and we moved the puck so well in the offensive zone from our d to our forwads back up to the boards. Great stuff. Our defense(men) so far have been unbelievable.

I agree with LT. I used to hold LT in front of the net all the time for vision control, but now what? It just makes me skate backwards.

I'm up for more games tonight if everyone is on.

Anyone figure out which stats are more important than others for D-men this season?
And which player style are the other D using?

I switched from defensive to 2-way last night and I think its working out better so far

Anyone figure out which stats are more important than others for D-men this season?

I switched from defensive to 2-way last night and I think its working out better so far

Most of the stats actually seem to matter this year, so just build accordingly.

Delryk

2way is the way to go. The rest is up to you and what you're comfortable with really. Agi speed accel is a no brainer. Seems like checking, strength dont do much for me.

Top Bottom