• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

RS4-

Bah fuck, I couldn't even get back into the lobby. Sorry about that last game, deflecting it into our own net and then chasing on that OT goal.

GGs anyway

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Stat!

Wtf u guys lost 2 games in regulation??... Ppppfffffffft.

That was my fault. I've only played a few games on D and promptly failed a bit. Though I'm one game away from Pro.

Is there any way to see your stats for position? Like I've played 3 games of D and these are my stats?

I'm up for many games tonight if people are up and interested. Ready to dominate again.

Milly79

That was my fault. I've only played a few games on D and promptly failed a bit. Though I'm one game away from Pro.

Is there any way to see your stats for position? Like I've played 3 games of D and these are my stats?

I'm up for many games tonight if people are up and interested. Ready to dominate again.

In the EASHL hub you can hit LT and then bumper over through your positions for stats. Other than that, overall stats are in the performance tracker in the EASHL menu.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

One of the loses was me and Moop in a 2's game, got dominated. Don't worry about the D stuff, you shouldn't have to play that position anyways, you did well enough for what you were put in.

Red_Man

Gonna do some GM stuff, may play later, kinda burnt out after yesterday, if Moop gets on I'll bail so Aces can get some play time in and get his stats up finally

Milly79

I think our main problem right now is we only have like 1 center (Legit). So if we're running Me/Moop/Aces we're totally out of sync and Moop is usually 30/70 on faceoffs. :lol

Red_Man

Yea I was thinking about that too, and I feel bad playing more games while wingers rotate. Maybe with practice Moop will get a feel for things.

im gonna have to try to explain how the faceoffs work again to you guys, its actually easier to win this year then last, even you sorry ass offensive players should be able to figure it out

im kinda busy for the rest of the week, but I'll post something in the next couple days, I have to make a visual aid too so its super clear

Milly79

im gonna have to try to explain how the faceoffs work again to you guys, its actually easier to win this year then last, even you sorry ass offensive players should be able to figure it out

im kinda busy for the rest of the week, but I'll post something in the next couple days, I have to make a visual aid too so its super clear

So you won't be on much?

Red_Man

Forgot Viz plays C too. He's right about face offs, they're a lot easier this year. I'm consistently in the 70-80% range of winning face offs, except for the odd game where a guy has my number.

Stat!

I can try centre. Faceoffs are about an 80 and I think I'm pretty decent too. Might as well try possibly.

I'm in the lockerroom if anyone wants to play right now.

moop1167

If I can get better at faceoffs I have no problem playing center. I was fine the first game but the second I got killed.

I'll be on in an hour or an hour and a half after I get back from lifting.

Red_Man

Game wouldn't let me upload the video of your goal Rev, but I have it saved, I'll upload it tomorrow. Another dazzling beauty, we're going to have to make a special 4 min highlight reel at the end of the season for you.

Red_Man

Speaking of too little credit, Milly accomplished something last night, that I don't think will be beaten for a long time. Milly scored two own goals in one game, a game in which we lost 2-1. Hilarious stuff, pretty sure he has better chances winning the lottery.

Revenant

Speaking of too little credit, Milly accomplished something last night, that I don't think will be beaten for a long time. Milly scored two own goals in one game, a game in which we lost 2-1. Hilarious stuff, pretty sure he has better chances winning the lottery.

dig1.jpg

Milly79

They were beauties too. Rev would have been proud.

Stat!

Games tonight?

I expect us to win the playoffs easily. We lose 1 out of every like 8 or 9 games now? We're on fire.

I'm on now if anyone wants

Top Bottom