• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

I will never understand how you guys got that power play in OT in the first game. Destroyed stammer in front of the net and he got called for interference.

Smiley with a career-high FOUR penalties in OT in the second game. Don't see that one being broken any time soon.

GGs. Were tight as fuck and intense. We'll have to have a go at it again when we have five people.

Viz, where the hell was my fight, old man?

Marvie_3

Banned
I will never understand how you guys got that power play in OT in the first game. Destroyed stammer in front of the net and he got called for interference.

Smiley with a career-high FOUR penalties in OT in the second game. Don't see that one being broken any time soon.

GGs. Were tight as fuck and intense. We'll have to have a go at it again when we have five people.

ibibgrceO3WgAh.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey guys, good games, can't believe it was 2-1, it was so close! Now let me check the stats to see how we did.....

z9fjT.jpg

ohhhh.....

iSkwWjq4eSFUz.gif

gg's to you and your merry band of misfits my good man redsoxfan

do not hang your heads it was a remarkable accomplishment for you guys to ALMOST win twice... Your offensive scheme of just throwing wristers on net and praying for rebounds all game long and your innovative defensive strategy of playing the neutral zone 0-0-0-0 trap was truly an impressive bit of strategy.

as a sign of good sportsmanship I would like to dedicate these 2 videos of the GWGs to commemorate the 2 times you came close to beating your big brothers from GAF, feel free to post them in your thread's OP as a badge of honor.

http://youtu.be/4K8NWLRi_Sw
http://youtu.be/CLV2FOtMKao

When we have five people on and our regulars playing where they usually are, then we'll play again. Until then, you guys won. Take it with a grain of salt though. Not gonna bother with the pissing match.

Revenant

When we have five people on and our regulars playing where they usually are, then we'll play again. Until then, you guys won. Take it with a grain of salt though. Not gonna bother with the pissing match.

you should stick with an AI player since it accounted for 50 percent of your goals.

Red_Man

2 goals, one from an AI, and another a freebie Viz handed you, and we were playing with Marvie who hasn't played in like 3-4 weeks (still scored), and Rev on D who's mainly a forward. We weren't exactly playing with a stacked roster either. The fact either game went to OT is pretty disappointing. Bring on the full rosters.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2 goals, one from an AI, and another a freebie Viz handed you, and we were playing with Marvie who hasn't played in like 3-4 weeks (still scored), and Rev on D who's mainly a forward. We weren't exactly playing with a stacked roster either. The fact either game went to OT is pretty disappointing. Bring on the full rosters.

Someone else would've scored that goal if the AI hadn't been there... And I don't play forward, commonly. That it went to OT was bad for you, not us. :p
As it is, they were two close and fun games that you both won on PP goals.

Red_Man

Someone else would've scored that goal if the AI hadn't been there... And I don't play forward, commonly. That it went to OT was bad for you, not us. :p
As it is, they were two close and fun games that you both won on PP goals.
When a team has 49 shots, they should probably have more then 2 goals. It was good games, I just think it shouldn't have been that close. Goalie bailed you guys out pretty hard.

Smiley90

When a team has 49 shots, they should probably have more then 2 goals. It was good games, I just think it shouldn't have been that close. Goalie bailed you guys out pretty hard.

Oh I never said you "shouldn't" have had more than 2 goals. We obviously had to work hard and have some luck on our side to keep it that way. But point is, they were two close games that could've gone either way in OT, and were ultimately decided through two PP's, at least one of which was odd.

Smiley90

Just out of curiosity, what does your guys "main roster" look like?

Arab-Stammer-wsox
beaver-Smiley

Arab and beaver were gone and I played forward... yeaaah... :lol but it's not like there's a main roster, since we almost never are all on at the same time.

Milly79

Seemed like a lull after the playoffs were over. I'll try and hop on more.

Last I knew Rev was boning some guy in his room.

Red_Man

:lol I forgot about that guy, wanted to come show rev "something", and ask questions....

Revenant

:lol I forgot about that guy, wanted to come show rev "something", and ask questions....

oh man sorry about that, that kid lives on my floor, dude's fairly awkward when it comes to conversation, hence how he apparently needed to ask me a question and proceeded to sit silently while eating something in our party chat for about twenty minutes.

Nice enough kid, but very socially awkward.

Red_Man

Bliinding had that happen one night too, but it was like 2-3 guys that came in one after another. Apparently he has his own fan club.

Top Bottom