• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm pretty sure Moop would have a thing or two to say about this.

Why does moop know what Rev's cock looks like?

On second thought, I don't want to know.

iwm9DZ95lzDdq.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Banners. You guys are like the Canucks of EASHL. WE DID GOOD IN THE REGULAR SEASON. FUCK BANNERS.
How fucking dumb are you? Seriously. Your whole banner argument would make sense if both teams played the same teams. The banner argument works in the NHL because they play against the same pool of teams. Congrats on beating some scrub teams. You're still winless against us.

I assume your next point would be to regurgitate Smiley's bullshit about the records so far this month. Your team has a better record than ours so far this month yet you're still ranked lower than we are. Why is that? You're playing shittier teams.

Please stop feeding the trolls...

Banners in EASHL mean absolutely nothing other than you were able to win 4 games in a row against random teams. Any semi-intelligent person can see that the Zeroes banner and also the few that we have won in our history are nothing but hallow achievements added to make people feel good about themselves. EA matchmaking doesn't and has not ever even forced you to matchup with clubs in your own division so it's possible you can run into 4 amateur teams in a row even if you finish in the Elite division to earn these great accomplishments. I would rank our regular season record and our placing in the Elite division as a much more impressive feat that any banner.

From the 2 games I played against the team the Zeroes fielded it's pretty obvious to me that all the of the players you showed up with the other night are no better than average at best, and that's one of the reasons none of them are on our club.

It's pretty obvious how you guys are able to win games at a decent rate as your forwards rely on 2 "cheese" tactics that good teams like us know how to completely shutdown (maxing out your players's speed and acceleration and forcing it down the wing or throwing soft wristers at the net to exploit the goalies rebound control issues). I stop one-dimensional players and tactics like this in my sleep by myself.

Calling your team and individual defense putrid would be giving you too much credit. And you can cry about powerplays being your downfall the other day all you want, but the video footage of the GWGs clearly shows horrible overpursuit on one and no resistance in the slot/crease on the other which along with the incredible difference in time-on-the-attack that we enjoyed is an indictment on your ideas of defending.

Until your players and club demonstrate you have any type of hockey sense or skill on the sticks I don't even want anyone to waste time debating you about anything let alone playing you again. I'd rather us stop gloating and not take credit for the 2 games we won the other day, because I don't like the idea of beating up on the physically and/or mentally handicapped...

Stat!

So we can talk about people not passing?

Marv you have to pass the puck. You can't say openly "I'm not going to watch you score again" and purposely not pass the puck.

Context: After 2 games of not passing from him, I would have had a breakaway for about 10 seconds before I said "dude", he told me what was up about him not passing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
...really? It's just him being harsh. Deserved, though. I don't get why wsoxfan and Smiley are acting like CBZ aren't far less experienced and totally outmatched, or why some of you are taking it just as seriously. *shrug*

The fun thing is, I've always said that we got outplayed and they deserved to win. All I was saying was that it was two close (result-wise) games that were decided on powerplays in OT, and... somehow there's disagreement about that and it was all luck twice or something.

Also, I'm mostly doing this for entertainment value, it's not like I got some serious problem with either team :lol And because rivalries are a good motivation to keep us busy for a year.

EDIT: Also, Rev, jesus. each gif is getting creepier.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good shit tonight. We were making a ton of plays but kept getting robbed in some games. Finally starting to get back in my groove too.

Top Bottom