• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

gg's tonight in the few that I played, we weren't really playing well in either end but we still managed to grind out some W's including that last one in 3 OTs

Blinding

Sorry about the faceoffs. I don't know if it was my controller continuing to break or my timing was that horribly off (though I don't think so, as my timing doesn't vary that much after I win a draw and I was winning a couple, just not as many as I should've been.) I get a new controller on the 24th so we'll see if that'll help shit, because that was just embarrassing.

Delryk

Romney can lick my......

Bah.

Watched a whole 10 mins and romney kept repeating 2 things over and over again. I hate yoyos

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What do your parents have to do with something you can't vote for?
Seeing as the President's policy's effect my parents, I figured it would be important to be aware of what they are? Maybe you should too, seeing as you live there.

Marvie_3

Banned
Seeing as the President's policy's effect my parents, I figured it would be important to be aware of what they are? Maybe you should too, seeing as you live there.

Moop only cares about which candidate has the better policy on v-necks. That never comes up in debates though.

Socreges

Banned
So I hear Counting Bettman's Zeroes have added this new centre, Chip Ribbles. Apparently he's transformed the team into an elite contender overnight. Word is the NBPK would get destroyed in any future rematch, just due to the presence of Ribbles.

That's what they say anyhow.

Revenant

So I hear Counting Bettman's Zeroes have added this new centre, Chip Ribbles. Apparently he's transformed the team into an elite contender overnight. Word is the NBPK would get destroyed in any future rematch, just due to the presence of Ribbles.

they would say that, those bunch of jerks!

Marvie_3

Banned

OH YEAH??? WELL WE GOT THIS GUY:

jbd6GKZGLzBAG.jpg

We said you could play center, not centre. We're locking you out.

Red_Man

Shouldn't you guys be busy learning how to prevent a team from getting 49 shots, and 17 mins of time on attack against you?

Marvie_3

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/z9fjT.jpg[IMG]

Lolwut. Sorry, [B]I couldn't hear what you were saying, we were too busy shelling your shitty team like it was Omaha beach.[/B][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol

[quote="Smiley90, post: 42840323"]I didn't even mention banners, do you really want me to?[/QUOTE]

This is the only banner that matters:

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jMRj41ihyBPRs.png

Socreges

Banned
NBPK: Winless against Ribbles-sporting CBZ.

You guys are collecting your flowers and doing your curtseys before the show has even started.

So I've heard.

Red_Man

Let us know when you guys manage to have a 2:1 win ratio in the elite league, until then enjoy your banner you won against scrub teams.

my dick is pretty huge guys, just thought everyone should know.
I'm pretty sure Moop would have a thing or two to say about this.

Top Bottom