• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Milly79

8dQc0.gif

5112484870273540252786.gif

zsswimmer

So I just loaded up NHL 13 and I'm getting

"Your NHL 13 User Profile is corrupt and cannot be used. Creating a new User Profile will delete the corrupt one."

Options being -Retry -Create a new User Profile - Continue without saving

Am I going to lose all my stats?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So I just loaded up NHL 13 and I'm getting

"Your NHL 13 User Profile is corrupt and cannot be used. Creating a new User Profile will delete the corrupt one."

Options being -Retry -Create a new User Profile - Continue without saving

Am I going to lose all my stats?
Pretty sure that's what happened to me last year when I lost my character. I didn't lose all my stats but I lost a bunch of them and lost my legend 3 card and had to restart.

zsswimmer

Pretty sure that's what happened to me last year when I lost my character. I didn't lose all my stats but I lost a bunch of them and lost my legend 3 card and had to restart.

Yeah I lost my boosts and had to recreate all my settings again. Luckily no lost cards or anything, although I have no idea why that even happened

Blinding

Woah calm down Smiley. We don't need your itinerary.

;)

Milly, thank you for returning our goat, but he seems kinda...off, like some horrific things were done to him. He won't leave his corner of the barn and everytime we get near him he starts yelling and ramming the walls. What exactly happened?

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly, thank you for returning our goat, but he seems kinda...off, like some horrific things were done to him. He won't leave his corner of the barn and everytime we get near him he starts yelling and ramming the walls. What exactly happened?

You really don't want to know.

Delryk

attachment.php

Marvie_3

Banned
It'll be weird playing a game without him. It's a shame his ironman streak of 7,000 club games in a row is coming to an end, but I guess even Legit Ripken Jr has to take a night off at some point.

Blinding

I'll be on in a little while.

Same, I'll be on around 8:45ish (50 minutes.)

Edit: Change of plans, I see Legit, Milly, and Rev are all on so I'm going to un-ditch my buddy who wants to play League. Message me if a spot opens up and you want me to play.

so you guys are going with the famous 5 forwards line tonight I take it... should be fun

while you're at it, you guys should try to arrange a game with Bettman's Heroes, this way you can complain about having too many centers if you lose

Milly79

Pretty sure we're done. Legit was half-assing it and we lost 2 games in a row without scoring and he bailed like a punk.

;)

gg's tonight

me, Swim and Moop grinded out a 5 OT win then Legit and Milly got on and showed Moop how to score goals

...and I need a drumroll

History was made a few short days ago when the forces of nature came together along with the natural talent of The Visualizer to provide humanity the newest addition to the Pantheon of Sauce. This tasty treat goes in the Top 10 Sauces of All-Time, next to heavyweights like Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce, Duck Sauce from the Hood Chinese Food Spot and G-Love & Special Sauce...

I present to you THE SAUCE OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/EgHxXSsww_M

Milly79

Some good stuff tonight. Hit legend 1, no thanks to Legit and his shit-tastic "I only slept 4 hrs" play. Remember: Moop caught a fucking shark.

Blinding

I won't be on tonight, currently sitting in an emergency room waiting for my little brother to be admitted where I'll then get to spend the night here.

Top Bottom