• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

moop1167

wtf? I am sitting in the dressing room and you all take positions and just play? That's pretty cool.

Does this mean I have to join sox's team? I didn't think you'd just start a game without someone.

Is Dishonored good?
havent started it yet, it looked pretty tight from the previews and has gotten nothing but praising reviews so...

I won't be on tonight, currently sitting in an emergency room waiting for my little brother to be admitted where I'll then get to spend the night here.
hope everything is alright with ur bro

wtf? I am sitting in the dressing room and you all take positions and just play? That's pretty cool.

Does this mean I have to join sox's team? I didn't think you'd just start a game without someone.
SOX!!! hurry up and get in here ur fellow Chicago bro is ready to jump ship, I'll take ur best offer. We might need to swing and 3 team deal with the Madden team to package Tabris with Moop and send both of them ur way. All I'm looking for in return is a couple bags of Hot Fries and a case of CapriSun drinks... holla at ur boy!

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice 5 game win streak tonight. Should have had that last one, but oh well. Shit happens. One team we beat tonight was in the top 50.

Stat!

Anyone up for a game or few right now?

Also, it's been a month since the game came out. What are people's builds? I'm not sure if my shot power/accuracy is really doing anything more than it used to but I need to be able to turn quicker, and pick up pucks better. I've just been going back and forth on what type of player I should have. What are people noticing with their builds so far? Are there stats that I should "scrap" so to speak and focus on other areas?

Any recommendations?

Marvie_3

Banned
Anyone up for a game or few right now?
I'll be on after the VP debate.

Also, it's been a month since the game came out. What are people's builds? I'm not sure if my shot power/accuracy is really doing anything more than it used to but I need to be able to turn quicker, and pick up pucks better. I've just been going back and forth on what type of player I should have. What are people noticing with their builds so far? Are there stats that I should "scrap" so to speak and focus on other areas?

Any recommendations?
I use a playmaker build for my center and two way forwards for my wings. I've got enough points now where I can hit the max for most of the stats I want. I add on to the athletic skills with boosts.

On any RW build it helps to put points into faceoffs for when we're on the PK.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll be on after the VP debate.

Biden is schooling Ryan so ridiculously hard, can I vote for him instead of Obama? :lol. Ryan looks like he's about to cry, and Biden just laughs and then proceeds to destroy him.

Marvie_3

Banned
Biden is schooling Ryan so ridiculously hard, can I vote for him instead of Obama? :lol. Ryan looks like he's about to cry, and Biden just laughs and then proceeds to destroy him.

dBX0B.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Name: Tuner 1.05
Date: 10/12/2012
Notes:
All Modes

Increased goalie ability to stop slower shots from distance.

EASHL Only

Goalies ability to move laterally and stop one-timers toned down.

AI Skating attributes in EASHL increased slightly to keep up with User player progression.

moop1167

Just played a drop-in game... never doing that again. I had some points but the other team had this guy who was their RW and he would sit there at our blue line and just spam call for the puck. Then when he'd get it there would be one computer D on him, and he would just literally skate inside then outside every time which our D for some reason would let him walk by. Then he'd hold wrist shot until the last second and go short side. I don't think he even attempted to do a single hockey play. I can't believe some people think that's fun.

Milly79

Just played a drop-in game... never doing that again. I had some points but the other team had this guy who was their RW and he would sit there at our blue line and just spam call for the puck. Then when he'd get it there would be one computer D on him, and he would just literally skate inside then outside every time which our D for some reason would let him walk by. Then he'd hold wrist shot until the last second and go short side. I don't think he even attempted to do a single hockey play. I can't believe some people think that's fun.

People do that in EASHL... You're surprised?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GGs mostly wins, implementing the new "backboard pass" and "mid air swing" OT winner will guarantee we never lose again. Think I might switch up my player to a sniper, I haven't been scoring as much the last couple nights.

Also, starting a new segment entitled, "Moop's Line Of The Night"

First entry from tonight's games :

Moop : That was some Magic Johnson shit
Legit : Except I'm not black or 6'7
Moop : .....Or have aids

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
GGs mostly wins, implementing the new "backboard pass" and "mid air swing" OT winner will guarantee we never lose again. Think I might switch up my player to a sniper, I haven't been scoring as much the last couple nights.

Also, starting a new segment entitled, "Moop's Line Of The Night"

First entry from tonight's games :

Moop : That was some Magic Johnson shit
Legit : Except I'm not black or 6'7
Moop : .....Or have aids

:lol

Top Bottom