• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Blinding

That fight wasn't on purpose, I was trying to slash and didn't even see the fight prompt come up before it happened. Really digging the new controller, just need to get my timing down for faceoffs.

Edit: Oh, Viz, I got bored and capped your goal.

That fight wasn't on purpose, I was trying to slash and didn't even see the fight prompt come up before it happened. Really digging the new controller, just need to get my timing down for faceoffs.

Edit: Oh, Viz, I got bored and capped your goal.

good looking out the video, I know you are impressed how I shot the puck and it didn't go over or around the net, that's how you do it, son

gg's to Aces and Delryk, we ran off like 6 or 7 straight wins and then lost to "The Wu Tang Clan" after Method Man and Ghostface Killah scored a couple on us...

I'm putting together the numbers for the playoffs right now, I imagine they are pretty similar to last months, only real question is which 2 wingers played the most games???

Moop and Aces. There's no way I'm even in contention.

listen Einstein, why don't you leaving the thinking and number crunching to me...

your uneducated, illiterate Southern ass would probably have Laserbot on the playoff roster and John McCain as the president if we let you try to add without the help of one of the those thingamabob calculator gizmos...

and without further ado, this is what I got as of right now for GP for OCT, I think the playoffs start Sunday

FWD
Legit = 150
Milly = 80
Marv = 75

Moop = 69
Aces = 68
Rev = 36
Blind = 14

DEF
Viz = 113
Delryk = 104

Swim = 24
Schuey = 17

the totals for the end of last month are here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42551758&postcount=1289

You guys are in the Elite right, hope to see you in the playoffs.
Doubtful. Divisions don't matchup in the playoffs, u play any team that's available and the search weighs your location and team size before skill level so it's possible and likely that both yours and our team could play amateur clubs..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm kinda surprised both Milly and Marvie are on the PO roster, but that's a solid lineup so we're all good. We should try and get some games with the 3 of us forwards just to make sure we're good to go seeing we haven't played together in weeks.

Delryk

Doubtful. Divisions don't matchup in the playoffs, u play any team that's available and the search weighs your location and team size before skill level so it's possible and likely that both yours and our team could play amateur clubs..

Thats why i dont like being captain to search games... 99% of getting QC.. Lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm kinda surprised both Milly and Marvie are on the PO roster, but that's a solid lineup so we're all good. We should try and get some games with the 3 of us forwards just to make sure we're good to go seeing we haven't played together in weeks.
My parents are in town for the weekend so i cant play until sunday.

Delryk

If im playing RB, Ive got ppl over, else I'll play some games... Might watch the Marlies/Bulldog game which is televised 2 hours later here... Gay.

alright here are the final GP totals for October to set the playoff roster:

FWD
Legit 163
Milly 93
Marv 75

Moop 69
Aces 68
Rev 36
Blinding 14

DEF
Viz 119
Delryk 112

Swim 24
Schuey 17

I can only play tonight after 7:30pm EST or tomorrow night after 8pm

after tomorrow this superstorm hurricane nor'easter that is headed for my area will prob knock my power out for a day or two

check in with your availability if you are near the tops of either list

Aight

So Marv and Delryk either of u guys gonna be able to play tonight?

If not, then NEXTMANUP New York Giants style... Moop or Swim around to jump in?

Marv and Moop either of u playing tonight? We have 4 on now and are ready. If u don't respond it looks like Aces is around to take the last FWD spot.

Congrats to Legit, Milly, Aces, Delryk and I for bringing home an Elite playoff banner for October. Nice close out to prob the most successful month in club history.

Good job to everyone who chipped in this month helping us to a 130-50-20 record finishing 210th in the Elite division. I hope we see others more active and/or return to the club this month. The bar has been set, next month I think we should shoot for getting inside 200 as I recall a lot of winnable games we dropped and also try to defend our banner.

Some more club news to come soon, after I survive this hurricane that's about to annihilate my area around Philly, wish me luck gents...

Milly79

Great playoffs guys. The 2nd and 3rd games were nail biters for sure.

Wanted to do a little scouting and see who we played, here's the ranking:
Game 1: Amateur 6-0
Game 2: Pro 2-1 ot
Game 3: Elite Div rank 51 2-1 2ot
Game 4: Amateur 3-0

So, while we didn't have the hardest route in the world, it was still a bit tough getting through games 2 and 3.

Stats:
Legit: 1g, 7a, 8p, +9, 6 pim
Aces: 6g, 4a, 10p, +9, 2 pim
Milly: 4g, 8a, 12p, +9, 6 pim
Vis: 2g, 3a, 5p, +9, 6 pim
Delly: 1g, 1a, 2p, +9, 4 pim

In the end, none of this matters! /vis

Top Bottom