• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good shit from everyone tonight, and a top 200 team. We can definitely get into the top 150-100 imo. Feels good to get a banner including 3 OT's we had to play.

Edit: Holy shit just saw Milly's post, I knew that double OT team was good, but not that good.... that vindicates the banner in itself, awesome news.

Stat!

Great games everyone. Glad we brought it home. The elite banner!

You know, I used to dislike when people watched their banner raising and really couldn't believe that someone would think "I'm not going to press A and instead will watch the banner".

And now? NEVER PRESSING A AGAIN ;)

Anyways, great games guys. Next month, we will be even better!

Marvie_3

Banned
Congrats on the banner.

Some more club news to come soon, after I survive this hurricane that's about to annihilate my area around Philly, wish me luck gents...
Hopefully whichever of your grandkids' basements you live in doesn't flood and wipe out all of your equipment from the time you served during WWI.

Congrats on the banner.

Hopefully whichever of your grandkids' basements you live in doesn't flood and wipe out all of your equipment from the time you served during WWI.

I had to pawn all that stuff off to have enough money to buy NHL13, I got nothing to lose... :(

hail to the champs!

octbanner.jpg

Red_Man

Nice that's awesome. Anyway you can resize it for an avatar? I'd like to rock that for a couple weeks.

Delryk

Ya good job guys.. Was having the hardest time last night playing but thought i would still be better than a CPU... really bad hangover.. Lol

Yea I'm good, my job has me setup in a nice hotel for the night. Sounds pretty rough out there tho. Couple of my a-hole coworkers got upgraded to a better hotel and they just hit me up and said theirs lost power.

Karma, son

Stat!

Anyone uhh up for some games tonight?

I know these games "don't count" but still up?

I'm 12 games away from Legend Status!

Red_Man

I'm doing Be a GM mode and I want to check out some of the goals in these games. ESPN is simulating the season and showing highlights so there must be a way to see that stuff.

NM Aces answered it for me

Milly79

I'm doing Be a GM mode and I want to check out some of the goals in these games. ESPN is simulating the season and showing highlights so there must be a way to see that stuff.

NM Aces answered it for me

What was it? Watch the CPU play?

Or play with 2 controllers enabled and your buddy on the other? Lol. I thought that's what you meant. Cause on XBL it shows the other player as "watching game".

Stat!

What was it? Watch the CPU play?

Or play with 2 controllers enabled and your buddy on the other? Lol. I thought that's what you meant. Cause on XBL it shows the other player as "watching game".

Basically they are either in one of two modes, but

Season Mode: Control all the teams (only mode you can do this). Pick a game you want highlights for. Play CPU vs CPU, get footage.

They less likely is BAGM where they just sim it, and go to Play Now to get footage and make up stats. In Be A GM you cant watch other teams nor sim and see their stats.

Revenant

moop, i think you should apologize for criticizing my fashion sense, uncalled for and hurtful, way to prove your internet dominance buddy.

ggs tonight... well not really, but the conversation was good at least

didn't want this bit of news to go unrecognized, but Marv has officially retired... again. Yes the guy who always gives me shit about retiring is trying to take the only record I still have on this club... happy trails to the former Commander-In-Chief of GAF EASHL.

If this is really it for you then thanks for the memories chief

marvretired.jpg

and we are also raising 2 more banners for 2 other AWOL soldiers who have been loyal to the cause for many years.

nozretired.jpg
dokretired.jpg

all 3 of you guys are welcome back at anytime when you realize that Medal of Honor:Warfighter wasn't worth abandoning us for :)

Red_Man

Bad excuse, we're a top 200 Elite team now, we should win with 4 CPU's.

Banner raising was pretty ace though

Red_Man

playing EASHL felt absolutely foreign tonight, playing defense felt bizarre as shit.
Watching you play defense felt bizarre as shit ;) made up for it with a couple of snipes at Forward....looks like we'll have more forwards on in the coming weeks so people are going to have to start rotating if you've been playing a bit and someone else comes on. I'll be giving up my spot whenever seeing as I've played so much, and Master Chief and Cortana will be consoling me soon.

Revenant

Watching you play defense felt bizarre as shit ;) made up for it with a couple of snipes at Forward....looks like we'll have more forwards on in the coming weeks so people are going to have to start rotating if you've been playing a bit and someone else comes on. I'll be giving up my spot whenever seeing as I've played so much, and Master Chief and Cortana will be consoling me soon.

there is some hidden meaning there.

Red_Man

I was gonna search for a Cortana picture as a response, but I'm too scared of what I would find.

Delryk

Gonna try to play a bit tonite but i'm driving to TO and back over the weekend so... No hockey 'til prolly Monday for me... :/

Top Bottom