• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Hoiberg really? Waiting till six minutes in the 4th to get gasol and rose in the game. Also when will coaches learn that basketball isn't baseball, def offense switching during break every possession doesn't work.

Possessions switch in a blink of an eye, and you will never know when you'll need a rebound. Ask pop how that worked out for him.

Fjordson

Michael Carter-Williams is a fucking trash can. His entire game is to try and fly at the rim because he can't do shit outside of 3 feet. Dude is a bum.

Michael Carter-Williams is a fucking trash can. His entire game is to try and fly at the rim because he can't do shit outside of 3 feet. Dude is a bum.

Warriors are so looking forward to this game I see. It's so important to them getting revenge on a 10-17 team. They even got shirts for it.

Fjordson

Steph gave up a drive to Mayo the first time down they were matched up. Can see Draymond calling him out on his awful defense. Been pretty bad all quarter.

Seeing some really innovative ways to stop Steph Curry in this bucks / warriors game. Namely fouling or bumping steph hard before he gets a open 3 shot. forcing him to take two instead.

oh, and DeKobe DeBryant.

4 OTs. Goddamn. Someone just win please. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bulls bench get extended minutes tomorrow against the Knicks.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I've been giving Hoiberg a pass but what he pulled in this game is the most atrocious thing I've seen a while. He played gasol rose, butler pretty much in all the overtimes. Gasol was getting shredded by pick and rolls and he doesn't rest him with Noah having a good game and sitting on the bench.

Meanwhile you have snell missing every shit getting beat by every player in Detroit and he leaves mcdemottnon the bench.

Oh guess what they have a back back tomorrow.

I've been giving Hoiberg a pass but what he pulled in this game is the most atrocious thing I've seen a while. He played gasol rose, butler pretty much in all the overtimes. Gasol was getting shredded by pick and rolls and he doesn't rest him with Noah having a good game and sitting on the bench.

Meanwhile you have snell missing every shit getting beat by every player in Detroit and he leaves mcdemottnon the bench.

Oh guess what they have a back back tomorrow.

He's a rookie head coach from a middling college ball program. He was an insane hire for this team.

Golden State obviously has trouble with the Bucks' length. It makes going super-small really hard. Not sure what other teams can duplicate that thought. OKC maybe?

RoKKeR

Just checked the W's score. Wtf Bucks! Damn. Going to bed, but that would be insane if they actually win this game given the smack talk from GS and Vegas seemingly backing it up.

plot twist: Cleveland shows up for the Finals in Bucks jerseys

BmUve2Q.gif

Top Bottom