• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

xHiryu

I've been giving Hoiberg a pass but what he pulled in this game is the most atrocious thing I've seen a while. He played gasol rose, butler pretty much in all the overtimes. Gasol was getting shredded by pick and rolls and he doesn't rest him with Noah having a good game and sitting on the bench.

Meanwhile you have snell missing every shit getting beat by every player in Detroit and he leaves mcdemottnon the bench.

Oh guess what they have a back back tomorrow.

Give him some time, a rookie head coach with a brand new offensive scheme takes time to adjust and implement. As a Bulls fan, the fact that Rose is rounding back into shape and Butler is our best and most consistent player has me feeling more positive about this team. Not to mention when Dunleavy returns, we get a 3 who can consistently shoot AND defend.

Fjordson

Bucks have only made two 3's en route to 70 points. Just shredding GS inside.

Edit: Bogut not starting 2nd half and in sweats...

I don't think the Bucks should be commended for what they've done in either game. If you're good enough to possibly beat the Warriors twice what are you doing at 10-17 in the eastern conference? What are you doing losing to the Lakers? If you just want to show up for a couple big games every season then fuck around for the rest you should be shamed, not praised.

This is true of teams that only give a damn when they play the Cavs or Spurs too.

At least they call traveling

I don't think the Bucks should be commended for what they've done in either game. If you're good enough to possibly beat the Warriors twice what are you doing at 10-17 in the eastern conference? What are you doing losing to the Lakers? If you just want to show up for a couple big games every season then fuck around for the rest you should be shamed, not praised.

This is true of teams that only give a damn when they play the Cavs or Spurs too.

You're not wrong with this post at all but I do think they're gonna turn it around.

Gigglepoo

They're young, talented, and inconsistent. It happens. They're in the same boat as Orlando.

Plus, the East is loaded.

Fjordson

I think they're just a really good matchup against GSW. I think.

Overall you're right, though. They've been lackluster on an easy schedule.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize putting in effort was such a big ask for a team of professional athletes.

I mean, inconsistent effort is a part of being inconsistent. Young players might not get up for bad teams the same way they do against great ones, playing against their idols and knowing they might end up on Sportscenter or whatever. One of the turns a team has to make when transitioning from being mediocre to good is coming to play every night, even against the trash teams you could probably coast against. Bucks ain't there yet.

KingBroly

Banned
I really thought Golden State would come out guns blazing in this one...I can't believe Milwaukee is shutting them up after the upset last week

I don't think resting the starters was a wise choice for GS

I really thought Golden State would come out guns blazing in this one...I can't believe Milwaukee is shutting them up after the upset last week

I'm pleasantly surprised cause that whole "I didn't like the way they celebrated after the win" manufactured motivation was pure bullshit.

Top Bottom