• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

AcridMeat

Banned
What a joke, what's the point of having the rule? How can they have that play with Klay the next inbounds and not feel like the biggest idiots in the league?

Lol Golden State so mad at the Bucks. Lol at the 10-18 Bucks getting under there skin. This team is NOT repeating this year. Hell they aren't even gonna win the west.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lol Golden State so mad at the Bucks. Lol at the 10-18 Bucks getting under there skin. This team is NOT repeating this year. Hell they aren't even gonna win the west.
Would you like to point out who is mad? Who is salty? You're the most delusional poster in this thread.

Or is Draymond doing something stupid I missed? I have Ezeli atm.

It was strange that they drafted him in the first place. Should have gone with the Greek Freak if they were serious about their "land a superstar or bust" policy.

wow that passed up on Giannis? Doesn't Giannis check off everything Hinkie wants in terms of measureables?

Gigglepoo

The spurs should always wear gray at home. Those uniforms look great. All the clipper uniforms this year are trash.

I kind of agree. Clippers in black (against a team that normally wears black!) is dumb.

Worst clashing color scheme of the year? When the yellow-clad Warriors visited the white-and-yellow Pacers, who often wear all yellow at home. The league has to step in against this insanity!

beat

Top Bottom