• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

beat

A lot has been made about how he turns his hip in mid air when he shoots and that a lot of his shot corrections happen there. I tried doing that the other day.. and that shit's impossible. I don't see how it makes you more accurate.

Huh, I haven't heard of that, I have seen analyses that say he angles his feet to point left of the basket, which puts him at an angle that more squares up his shooting arm to the basket. But I guess that's when he gets his feet set.

Fjordson

A lot has been made about how he turns his hip in mid air when he shoots and that a lot of his shot corrections happen there. I tried doing that the other day.. and that shit's impossible. I don't see how it makes you more accurate.
Yep, he definitely turns slightly in mid air on most shots. Coach Nick on Bball Breakdown is always mentioning it.

Man, it was good to see Kyrie out there today. Started 0-5, but hit 5 of his last 7 shots to finish with 12 points in 17 or 18 minutes.

Full strength Cavs at the Warriors should be an awesome game on Christmas. 5PM ET, set your watch, folks.

Man, it was good to see Kyrie out there today. Started 0-5, but hit 5 of his last 7 shots to finish with 12 points in 17 or 18 minutes.

Full strength Cavs at the Warriors should be an awesome game on Christmas. 5PM ET, set your watch, folks.

hell, even on the 0-5 start he was still consistently getting to his spots, it was just a matter of getting into a shooting rhythm

friday is gonna be fun as fuck

Oh God. I really hope the Rockets show up ready to win on Christmas. My cousins living in SA would never let me live it down if we lost.
probably will because the Spurs are in God Mode.
Just gotta believe.

Oh God. I really hope the Rockets show up ready to win on Christmas. My cousins living in SA would never let me live it down if we lost.
probably will because the Spurs are in God Mode.
Just gotta believe.

I am interested in how Spurs fans act towards Rockets fans.

I need another reason to hate the Spurs, LOL. Though Bruce Bowen is enough.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I am interested in how Spurs fans act towards Rockets fans.

I need another reason to hate the Spurs, LOL. Though Bruce Bowen is enough.

bZN6p7U.gif

Fjordson

I'm nervous about the Dubs / Cavs on Friday. Probably an overreaction because of the tough Bucks game, but I feel like the defense has been bad at times and the Cavs could just carve us up inside.

Would be great if we could get Barnes back. I really miss our small ball lineup.

I'm nervous about the Dubs / Cavs on Friday. Probably an overreaction because of the tough Bucks game, but I feel like the defense has been bad at times and the Cavs could just carve us up inside.

Would be great if we could get Barnes back. I really miss our small ball lineup.

I'm not worried. It's no biggie even if we lose the game. What's the worse that can happen? Every media comes out and calls the team a bunch of frauds? Ih ave faith in the team's response should it happen. All that matters is that no one gets hurt.

Fjordson

I'm not worried. It's no biggie even if we lose the game. What's the worse that can happen? Every media comes out and calls the team a bunch of frauds? Ih ave faith in the team's response should it happen. All that matters is that no one gets hurt.
I want 81-1. Team needs to pick up the D.

Line_HTX

Man, Jeremy's hair is just the worst shit I've ever seen.

Ugly win though, lol.

Dat Terrance Jones is fierce with that vicious block!

Eos

Paul George:

7 Points
2 Steals
6 Assists
7 Rebounds
6 Turnovers
1-5 3P
1-14 FG

Kawhi Leonard:
24 Point
3 Steals
5 Assists
6 Rebounds
0 Turnovers
1-6 3P
10-19 FG
+11

whew.png

Fjordson

Paul George:

7 Points
2 Steals
6 Assists
7 Rebounds
6 Turnovers
1-5 3P
1-14 FG

Kawhi Leonard:
24 Point
3 Steals
5 Assists
6 Rebounds
0 Turnovers
1-6 3P
10-19 FG
+11

whew.png
Jesus. Did they guard each other? Kawhi just keeps getting better and better it seems.

Eos

Jesus. Did they guard each other? Kawhi just keeps getting better and better it seems.

Kawhi gave him some trouble but overall it was just a bad night for PG. He was taking some weird ass shots and making bad passes but he didn't seem to have that much difficulty getting into the lane.

C4Lukins

So Dirk is 1 to 3 games from beating Shaq for the sixth highest point scorer in NBA history. 29 points. It could happen tomorrow.

Ronin Ray

Paul George:

7 Points
2 Steals
6 Assists
7 Rebounds
6 Turnovers
1-5 3P
1-14 FG

Kawhi Leonard:
24 Point
3 Steals
5 Assists
6 Rebounds
0 Turnovers
1-6 3P
10-19 FG
+11

whew.png

King Kawhi or Killer Kawhi. I think either of those should be his nickname or Kawhi Shy Guy Leonard. I am just saying he deserves better then the klaw

Top Bottom