• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Man Warriors look like a bad rec center team tonight. Cousins and Rondo have barely played with foul trouble and yet the Kings have lead since the middle of the first.

Edit: Omri Moshe Casspi has 26 points at the half. 7 triples.

Fjordson

Yeah Cousins fucked up. After he got tossed Warriors went on a 15-0 run.

And it wasn't even like a borderline ejection. He was going right at the ref.

Resilient

Just a reminder. The Mavericks are well over half of their projected season total wins after just 31 games.

This guy needs to get back into doing Kobe skits for his last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3m5jQKLU8

don't let anybody forget it. it's great how everybody wrote this team off at the start of the season. it's also really stupid. Carlisle knows how to get the best out of any roster he is given. i don't see this team losing a series to any team except Spurs and GSW, OKC could go either way IMO. the rest...ezpk. fact is Mavs are dominating and they're only going to get better now that players are coming good from their injuries. makes for some real good watching when you see Chandler Parsons dominating again.

Two Words

don't let anybody forget it. it's great how everybody wrote this team off at the start of the season. it's also really stupid. Carlisle knows how to get the best out of any roster he is given. i don't see this team losing a series to any team except Spurs and GSW, OKC could go either way IMO. the rest...ezpk. fact is Mavs are dominating and they're only going to get better now that players are coming good from their injuries. makes for some real good watching when you see Chandler Parsons dominating again.
Whoa now. They've been really bad against +.500 teams. So don't get your hopes up so high.

CXav3esUAAAQYVC.jpg

Thats crazy. He's got an overall 48% shooting and is shooting a terrible 25% from the three, and he's shooting 4 threes a game so he's not letting it fly all the time. Its about a 10% drop from last year. Is there a reason for the drop? I thought LBJ had been getting better the last few years as a shooter. At least it seemed like it. I never looked at the stats

You know I hate to say it, but Raymond Felton has actually kind of grown on me this year for the Mavs. I know he's an easy target to make fun of but he brings so much energy off the bench, he's driving to the lane, fighting for rebounds and playing defense. He's been great as a 6th man.

Fjordson

Sounds like Curry had a visible limp last night after the game.

He hasn't looked like himself since that calf injury against Utah. Kinda worrisome. Might be good to give him a game or two off.

Fjordson

Any word if he is likely to miss any games. Not that I wish him any ill will but i'd be curious to see how the warriors react without him.
Sounds like he may be rested the next two games. Road back to back @ Dallas and Houston.

Warriors have been outscored overall with him on the bench this year, but I'm cool with dropping a few to keep him healthy.

Man, Rockets are shooting almost 70 percent from the three point line....nice.

Harden is playing more conservatively, though. Come on, play more!

On another note, while I hope Curry is OK, having him out should make the Warriors more interesting tomorrow. I want to see how much of a difference he makes with him on the floor.

Bottom right that's my face reaction watching Lakers

Ha ha ha. My reaction is full of far more anguish.

Line_HTX

It's time for Hack-a-Howard.

They should fight them off and hit for rebounds.

I fucking hate that these hacks just takes the possessions away. The competition committee needs to do something about this unwatchable shit.

lol how do you even make that expression being a Warriors fan "Oh noes my team won the title last year and is 29-1"

I don't know, but it comes off as coming as some guy who acts like the team is a basement dweller when they play "poorly".

On another note, there's a good interview of D'Angelo Russell here:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/151229_russellInterview

Having said that though, this disappoints me:

MT: So you’re a few years past A Tribe Called Quest, who have only Wu Tang Clan and N.W.A. to compete with for my favorite hip hop group ever.
Russell: Hmm … do you listen to Logic? He mentions Tribe all the time, but I’ve really never heard (their music).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom