• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

John Wall doing everything on both ends. Right now shame on Raps for letting this game come close. Fuck Lowry for never playing decently against the Wizards.

Silkworm

Would be the worst loss of the year easy. 89 points in 3 quarters to an absolutely horrible offense. This is like 2 losses.

anigif_enhanced-21987-1427082011-13.gif

:-(

I hope the Wizards complete the comeback and beat the Raptors >:)

Never been a big John Wall fan, but today he showed me something I don't know why this guy always goes beast against us.

Meanwhile how about Bismack Biyombo aka BB-8

Champagne

Banned
Thompson might be the most overrated player in the league and we all already know he's the most boring player in the league.

Dude better cling on to Curry for life because the moment they're not on the same team the dude can kiss his time in the limelight goodbye.

And the Boston crowd chanted Kobe's name? I don't ever want to hear any sanctimonious fairweather shit talk from Boston fans ever again about how shitty a sports town LA is.

Gasol to butler alley oop works at least twice a game.

They have to try it once a game and I'm not exaggerating.

This time Pau's pass wasn't as "perfect" as it usually is but Jimmy made a great play on the ball.

His game tonight makes Klay's comments on being the best SG in the league even funnier.

I'd put Kawhi over Butler(even though I think it's fairly close) but no way Klay over Jimmy.

He's a better shooter but Butler's offense is just as efficient and he's the better defender.

I don't know how anyone could say otherwise about that aspect.

pislit

It's amazing that anyone can say Pachulia is a godsend but he's actually doing something.

I wonder how all of a sudden he became a legitimate pro player.

What? He was like a very crucial piece in Milwaukee last year (look at them now without him). He is severely underrated by casual fans but he was insanely famous in Atlanta. And he fought Garnett in the first round of 2008 (series went to 7).

What? He was like a very crucial piece in Milwaukee last year (look at them now without him). He is severely underrated by casual fans but he was insanely famous in Atlanta. And he fought Garnett in the first round of 2008 (series went to 7).

Ok, I'll just let you overrate the fuck out of him.

The Bulls would have beaten the Mavericks if it wasn't for him though.

Top Bottom