• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Ronin Ray

Man, stoked for the Lakers-Celtics game tomorrow....Kobe's last game in Boston.

CXXnEUjVAAAu62b.png

What a nice mom.

Nice looking, woot woot!

Is she wearing a king's Jersey?

Fjordson

Curry getting an MRI on his leg, will most likely miss tonight. Ezeli also out with a foot injury. I'll be impressed if they can win tonight.

Resilient

Dallas may pull a win tonight with the form they are in. But I won't be surprised if we lose, we aren't consistent. No Deron but it shouldn't matter too much because the streak we are on has been without him anyway. GSW trap game?

Into

My man Jae "Bae" Crowder and "Big Dick" Olynyk in it to win it

Celtics looked a tad sloopy but its going better

spyder_ur

My man Jae "Bae" Crowder and "Big Dick" Olynyk in it to win it

Celtics looked a tad sloopy but its going better

Crowder is playing really well lately.

That's the underrated thing about the Crowder/Bradley contracts. Both looked good at the time but that didn't take into account their improvement. They've both taken unexpected leaps offensively, and they were already great defenders (Bradley elite).

Tom Penny

This is the worst game in weeks for the Celtics. Taking a bunch of jumpers against a trash defense and playing no D against a trash offense.

Silkworm

Celtics are actually going to lose to this Lakers team? SMH. What a crappy 3rd quarter. Come on Celtics, you better get it in gear in the 4th quarter!

Silkworm

Would be the worst loss of the year easy. 89 points in 3 quarters to an absolutely horrible offense. This is like 2 losses.
I was afraid they'd play down to their competition. I shouldn't have thought they'd keep playing well. Always up and down. Sigh.

edit: Doesn't help that Crowder and Bradley are shooting a blistering combined 8 for 22 :-\

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Gahd damn that putback from smart was fierce. Still really disappointed in what he is, but I expected at least some of that toughness inside more from him given his body type at the position he plays.

Top Bottom