• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Klay clanking it at the line.

Interesting how free throw shooting really is a different beast than just shooting in general. Klay's one of the best shooters in the world, but is only 83% at the line this year.

Messi

Is there anybody that likes these self-proclaimed "Clutch City" jersey and colors besides McDonald's?

I loved this version last year. They should have kept it.

hou-rck-2012-alternate-620x837.jpg

h1nch

90s logo and uniform design in the NBA in general was awful. Most teams seem to have either updated or reverted to their pre-90s logo/uniform style

With the exception of course being the Spurs fiesta colors :)

Fjordson

Man what a game. Did not expect GS to be in this. Great to see McAdoo and Ian Clark contributing.

McAdoo can't attack much on offense, but I still like him better than Speights lately. Can't wait until Barnes is back to most likely eliminate all of Mo's minutes.

Messi

Man what a game. Did not expect GS to be in this. Great to see McAdoo and Ian Clark contributing.

McAdoo can't attack much on offense, but I still like him better than Speights lately. Can't wait until Barnes is back to most likely eliminate all of Mo's minutes.

Rockets have been baaaaad recently

Fjordson

Awesome win! Damn, Draymond and Klay really showed up.

This is clearly not the same Houston team from last year, though. Not sure what's going on.

Awesome win! Damn, Draymond and Klay really showed up.

This is clearly not the same Houston team from last year, though. Not sure what's going on.

Its really weird to be honest. I thought Ty Lawson would improve things but it seems to not have done anything from what I have seen (which is limited as I dont watch the Rockets like that).

Top Bottom