• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Rose left game with left knee, acl repaired one, with patella tendinitis. Usually not a big deal but with rose's history, can't help but get worried.

Tom Penny

I'm not a big fan of this losing streak.

I don't care. A trade is the only thing that can improve them anyway. When you have shitbag Evan Turner shooting 3's for no reason in close games and sully taking 20 footers that sums up the asstastic offensive talent and IQ on the roster.

Fuck the celtics

Dudes stepped up big time. Jerian grant needs more playtime. Hes got the skills to be a great PG.

Lowkey one of the best games of the season happened in the Garden tonight.

So much drama. Both teams made some clutch shots when it mattered. The garden was lit.

Rockets 1 game over .500 now. LOOK OUT NBA!

500x1000px-LL-ab4253c4_ezgif-53533195.gif

Silkworm

Hmmm, looking at the Celtics schedule, next good chance for a win looks like on Jan 15th against the Suns. After that maybe another win against the 76ers on Jan 23rd. After that maybe a win against the Bucks on Feb 9th. Ah well, it was a fun ride in 2015 and now it's all down hill. Better luck next season, Czzzzzs! :-\

ViciousDS

Banned
Good game bucks fans.....took advantage of butler there at the end. I'm worried dude was playing limping for last 5 minutes. Also.....about time your crowd got loud...holy shit......you guys were quiet for a long long time lol.

The entire arena booed giannis in your own house though....that was entertaining.

Would definitely go to BMO again though....Milwaukee is much easier to navigate than chicago

Hmmm, looking at the Celtics schedule, next good chance for a win looks like on Jan 15th against the Suns. After that maybe another win against the 76ers on Jan 23rd. After that maybe a win against the Bucks on Feb 9th. Ah well, it was a fun ride in 2015 and now it's all down hill. Better luck next season, Czzzzzs! :-\

I'm damn close to saying it's tank time, but I'm not ready yet. I do believe it's time to sell off Sullinger, Turner or anyone else who opens up playing time for younger players.

spyder_ur

I don't care. A trade is the only thing that can improve them anyway. When you have shitbag Evan Turner shooting 3's for no reason in close games and sully taking 20 footers that sums up the asstastic offensive talent and IQ on the roster.

Yeah, some of the recent games have just shown off how limited the offensive talent is. Trying to win games down the stretch with a 5'8 PG taking it to the hoop and Evan Turner/Jae Crowder jumpers just isn't going to work.

They can play better than this, but getting a key player either through trades, draft, or FA is really the only way to take this team to the next level.

I wouldn't say that at all. They're capable of winning any of these games. They were well in reach both at Chicago and at Memphis. They're also capable of losing all of those down the stretch.

They did start playing much better around the all-star break last year, maybe they will get hot. But they also got Isaiah during that time period.

I'm damn close to saying it's tank time, but I'm not ready yet. I do believe it's time to sell off Sullinger, Turner or anyone else who opens up playing time for younger players.

I would be totally fine with both hitting the road. I just don't like them as players. They're not without their skills but I'm just not fans of their games, especially for the roles they're asked to play on this team. There's not a great replacement for Sully at this point, but I'd have no problem with Turner's minutes going to some combination of Young, Hunter and Rozier (who's in the D League at this point). Might be wishful thinking though. They won't be tanking since they're stockpiled with picks, drafted 3 rookies last year, and the east is wide open except for Cleveland this year. If Sully/Turner go (and I think at least one will) it will be for vets.

The Brad Stevens interview on Andrew Smith is heartbreaking. Pretty proud and happy to have him coaching my team, and also of the organization.

Edwardo

Nah it'll be a win against the Bulls on the 22nd because I'm going.

Silkworm

Yeah, some of the recent games have just shown off how limited the offensive talent is. Trying to win games down the stretch with a 5'8 PG taking it to the hoop and Evan Turner/Jae Crowder jumpers just isn't going to work.

They can play better than this, but getting a key player either through trades, draft, or FA is really the only way to take this team to the next level.

I wouldn't say that at all. They're capable of winning any of these games. They were well in reach both at Chicago and at Memphis. They're also capable of losing all of those down the stretch.

They did start playing much better around the all-star break last year, maybe they will get hot. But they also got Isaiah during that time period.

I would be totally fine with both hitting the road. I just don't like them as players. They're not without their skills but I'm just not fans of their games, especially for the roles they're asked to play on this team. There's not a great replacement for Sully at this point, but I'd have no problem with Turner's minutes going to some combination of Young, Hunter and Rozier (who's in the D League at this point). Might be wishful thinking though. They won't be tanking since they're stockpiled with picks, drafted 3 rookies last year, and the east is wide open except for Cleveland this year. If Sully/Turner go (and I think at least one will) it will be for vets.

The Brad Stevens interview on Andrew Smith is heartbreaking. Pretty proud and happy to have him coaching my team, and also of the organization.

Oh I won't give up on the Celtics, it's just frustrating to see them have leads through three quarters and then collapse in the 4th quarter time after time. I'll keep hoping that they'll turn things around (they certainly are capable of playing better as evidenced by their earlier success this season) and at least they've got Stevens who can maximize what talent they do have. I would like to see a trade to help shake things up, but it just might not be in the cards for this season. I like where they're headed but I just wish they could get there sooner. Ah well, I do hope they beat the Pacers tonight :)

That would actually be a decent hire. The dude probably learned from his T-dot mistakes and gives Masai more contacts to make filler deals as an additional trade partner.

He is better GM than Billy King.

ViciousDS

Banned
derrick rose really is the next brandon roy

guy gets injured so damn much. But his mentality behind the game is nothing like brandons. Brandon came back from two knee surgeries and scored clutch in the playoffs against the Mav's. Brandon had zero regrets and hesitation on playing, just like Westbrook after his surgery.

There is just something off about Derrick since he has had his surgery and I wouldn't doubt if its all mentality. I wouldn't doubt if he just retires after his contract or takes a secondary role if his injuries keep up. Remember the awkward press conference in the beginning of the year when he just randomly talked about his contract, free agency and looking out for his family? Most awkward shit I have seen for something on a MAX contract just bring up when the media never asked him anything about it. He makes already a ton of money from endorsements and could probably easily make money even if he retired as a player.

mavs V cavs...going off right now...
Finals Preview

Dirk clutch

oh shit Cavs big time plays on both ends.

EDIT:

KYRIE is also clutch.

That loss pissed me off so much last night. Had an 11 point lead late in the 3rd and the Cavs aren't hitting shit. Mavs start fukkin around and decide not to rebound. I think the Cavs had a stupid amount of offensive rebounds, like 15 or something. Then the Mavs start having turnovers left and right.

Such a waste when they could have easily won the game since the Cavs weren't hitting anything.

Fjordson

Draymond resting tonight. Starting in his place...Jason Thompson ❗️❗️❗️❗️

Top Bottom