• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Just was reminded of this gif and wanted to share it with yall.

e3nlEDP.gif

Sandfox

Not to go back to the Nets, certainly. There's better situations that that, including Kentucky.

I probably wouldn't leave Kentucky for any NBA team because that's probably one of the best situations in all of basketball at the moment and he gets paid more than most NBA coaches on a longer contract.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...eu-battlefield-historic-kings-lakers-contests

Come on man. ADHD is not a punchline; it's a serious disorder and it fucking sucks more than you can imagine.

Apparently he does have it yet he considers it a positive, though. I don't know, man.

the fuck are you talking about, I was being serious because i KNEW he has ADHD and people trivilaizing it hits close to home and is all too common

Get riled up more when you have no clue what someone's intentions are though

the fuck are you talking about, I was being serious because i KNEW he has ADHD and people trivilaizing it hits close to home and is all too common

Get riled up more when you have no clue what someone's intentions are though

I wasn't getting riled up in my comment, I just thought it would might be a good idea to shed some light if you weren't; I also assume that you weren't going to flip out on me and explain yourself calmly. Intention is sometimes hard to detect over the internet, after all.

Where did you get the idea that I was somehow getting condensing or self righteous/aggressive/etc? I don't see any of that at all in my last comment.

Noah had 0 points went 0-7, 0 blocks just rebounds.

Bulls need to trade him now, Gibson is better they got some depth at 4 if they wanna play him, Mirotic, and some other SF/SGs to stretch the floor.

Lakers are one of the Teams ready to offer Demare Derozan Max contract.

Please please PLEASEE don't leave Toronto Demare :(. I don't want that feeling when Vince Carter left Toronto again. Masai do something
:'(

Lowry and JV need you man :(

Top Bottom