• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA now12 seconds ago

Assistant Ty Lue has agreed to a multi-year deal as new Cavaliers head coach, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
4H053Jr.gif

Tom Penny

James was not consulted before the Cavaliers made the move to dismiss Blatt and was informed of the decision Friday, sources told ESPN's Brian Windhorst. The decision to fire Blatt was "entirely" up to Griffin, the team's general manager, a league source told ESPN.com.

giphy.gif

Oops BadAss2961 beat me to it..but my reaction was identical

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
David Griffin: "I'm not leaving an unprecedented team payroll to chance"

... he just replaced a guy who had never coached an NBA game before he was hired with another guy who had never coached an NBA game before he was made HC.

Thibodeau becoming coach of the Cavs would be his ultimate revenge on Bulls management but I don't think he'd want to coach uncoachable players like LeBron and Jr. Smith.

Plus, he'd have to spend overtime teaching D to Kyrie and Love.

Byron Scott still has a job though. I wonder if Lakers will keep him same time next year.

That would be longer than D'Antoni and Mike Brown tenure combined and they were more successful lol

Jarate

Banned
I was looking at some stats, and noticed the Frank Kaminsky is having a pretty good year. Remember when ya'll thought he was a stiff!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't handle the Spurs and Pats winning the same year. Any team in the East other than the Cavs getting swept not even close. Raps are the Hawks of last season.

Please KD or Curry save us.

If that means the Raps can make it past the first round I'm all for it so people can shut up about it.

Feel bad for Blatt, but I'm sure he won't have any issues finding work. I'm also glad Riley didn't let Lebron fire Spo after 2011.

I find it kind of ironic how Chris Bosh is the only healthy starter right now. Hopefully we don't get blown out tonight on national tv.

Would be hilarious if David gets a job with Golden State as assistant coach, or some sort of "director of player personnel" job where he gets to face lebron.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Would be hilarious if David gets a job with Golden State as assistant coach, or some sort of "director of player personnel" job where he gets to face lebron.

That's where he was supposed to go before he got offered the HC job with the Cavs.

Messi

So I've just started watching a bit of basketball recently, and didn't realize there's a female announcer? That's pretty cool. Even if Doris Burke sounds like a bit like a hip old person trying to stay "with it"

Careful now User33. Don't be talking shit about Doris.

So I've just started watching a bit of basketball recently, and didn't realize there's a female announcer? That's pretty cool. Even if Doris Burke sounds like a bit like a hip old person trying to stay "with it"

Talking shit about Doris is considered treason around these parts.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Now he just has to figure out a trade for Kevin Love
troll.png

I will steal Zach Lowe's trade and add a little.

Cleveland sends Kevin Love to Detroit & heavily protected 2nd rounder to Phoenix
Detroit sends their 1st rd pick (next two maybe?, but both are lottery protected), KCP, Ilyasova, and Marcus Morris
Phoenix sends Markieff Morris into Cleveland's trade exception. (and gets him off the team)

Top Bottom