• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Eos

bgv4hrseikmm6ep81opg.gif

GOAT

Bubba T

I went to ESPN.com and saw the headline, LeBron James 'surprised and caught off-guard' by Blatt firing.

I was a little confused as to why they are letting The Onion put articles on their website.

It's finally here...first time the Spurs face the Warriors all season. And it looks like Pop is already playing the long game by sitting out Timmay...

It's finally here...first time the Spurs face the Warriors all season. And it looks like Pop is already playing the long game by sitting out Timmay...

The spurs have been able to beat Steph, Dray, Klay and Andre when the Spurs best players on the court were Bellineli and Diaw.

Warriors better man up tonight.

What the hell is up with NBA TV getting this fricken game and it not being on league pass?

h1nch

Tbh, I'm expecting the Spurs to lose this game. I think both teams will split their home games.

Yup. I could see them losing a close one, or even a blow out if GSW goes on one of their ridiculous shooting streaks.

Still, this game definitely has an energy leading up to it. I can't remember the last time I felt this about a regular season game. It seems like all of sports media (certainly the ppl I follow) have been thinking about this game for months.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I'm working from home tomorrow, meaning that I'll be able to actually watch this late ass game! Thank you based Snow Storm.

The spurs have been able to beat Steph, Dray, Klay and Andre when the Spurs best players on the court were Bellineli and Diaw.

Warriors better man up tonight.

What the hell is up with NBA TV getting this fricken game and it not being on league pass?

I didn't imply anything about the outcome. Spurs have beaten the Warriors while resting most of their starters (I've been saying for years now that they have our number--they always seem to dictate tempo and pace when we play them through their execution). I'm saying that Pop is saving something for the playoffs.

If the Warriors win- "Timmay wasn't playing...not full squad"
If the Warriors lose- "Spurs shit on Warriors and we didn't even play Timmay"

Still can't keep down the hype around this game though.

Top Bottom