• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I didn't imply anything about the outcome. Spurs have beaten the Warriors while resting most of their starters (I've been saying for years now that they have our number--they always seem to dictate tempo and pace when we play them through their execution). I'm saying that Pop is saving something for the playoffs.

If the Warriors win- "Timmay wasn't playing...not full squad"
If the Warriors lose- "Spurs shit on Warriors and we didn't even play Timmay"

Still can't keep down the hype around this game though.

The general overreactions are going to be funny regardless of which way the game goes. From the media and GAFrs alike we'll hear a lot of "...exposed...", "...not built for this...", "...won't be able to win a 7 game series...", "...overrated...", "...matchup nightmare...", "...solved them...", etc.

The reality is that this is an exciting game to watch and we shouldn't begin to draw any conclusions until they've played a few times. My general opinion is that the Warriors starters are a bit better than San Antonio's but their bench is much worse (even with West starting for Duncan). It might come down to which units are playing against who and how much they play. The Warriors aren't very good if Green and Curry aren't on the floor.

Silkworm

You never know what you are going to get with them. Pissed they blew them out. I had IT and Bradley in Draft Kings. IT was beasting.

True, Nuggets may end the fun, but I'm hoping the Celtics continue their winning ways. I feel they've got a shot at beating the Nuggets at least. Orlando thumped the Celtics earlier in the season, and the Celtics have a home and away with them after the Nuggets, so I'm guessing the party will end then. But I'm enjoying the recent success by the Celtics (got to enjoy it when it's there as it may quickly disappear) :-D

Tom Penny

True, Nuggets may end the fun, but I'm hoping the Celtics continue their winning ways. I feel they've got a shot at beating the Nuggets at least. Orlando thumped the Celtics earlier in the season, and the Celtics have a home and away with them after the Nuggets, so I'm guessing the party will end then. But I'm enjoying the recent success by the Celtics :-D

If they trade for a scoring wing they will be a top 4 seed. Not that it matters with the Cavs.

ViciousDS

Banned
Look folks.....my buddy rose is out with hamstring again......fucking a.

Rose will always get a good streak going and just injure himself. I swear it's at least 2 injuries a month with him.....sucks.

Warriors look really dialed in thus far...

I always forget that Pop once was an assistant under Don Nelson for the Warriors back in the day.

Brinbe

So much for this being a contest... Spurs are a bad matchup. Too slow, too post oriented, not enough of a three-point threat, they don't stand a chance in a best-of-seven...

Keep in mind this team was supposed to be the team with better advanced metrics. That's what they're doing to these guys.

I'm beginning to believe the only reason they lost 4 games is because they just didn't care enough.

Top Bottom