• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

h1nch

Aldridge looks awful. How has he played this season so far?

He's been alright. Finding his way on offense, been mostly great on D.

Spurs are playing like complete shit. I had a feeling this would happen. They'll go back and study and learn from this. I'm actually more worried about how Parker has looked.

rambis

Banned
That crossover and stepback on Kwahi will be all over the top 10s tomorrow. Dude is DPOY getting turned around like that.

Spurs will probably come to play next half but I cant see them coming back.

CZnreyAWkAAkETV.jpg

boxter432

Draymond gets so many calls. Didn't even get touched at all and gets an and 1...Warrors don't need that extra advantage.

damn what a slam by Simmons (whoever the hell that guy is)

h1nch

Draymond gets so many calls. Didn't even get touched at all and gets an and 1...Warrors don't need that extra advantage.

damn what a slam by Simmons (whoever the hell that guy is)

Simmons has been playing like that all year. And he was in the D-league last year. He's yet another productive piece the Spurs dug out of nowhere.

Speaking of, where's Boban?!

Brinbe

They're indefensible... and they can play shutdown D when they want to. Clown the Spurs and Cavs in the same weak. There's no competition for them. The Raps probably played them the closest among "contenders" so far and we have no honest chance in a playoff series.

Brinbe

Passing is contagious

The best part about the Warriors dominating is that they're just fun to watch. Basketball at its absolute best. Cannot hate at all. <3

Bitanator

finished my homework and checked the score... Holy Jesus, I just watched a murder last night with football, can't take another

Top Bottom