• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Cipherr

Still think SA will be fine. Pop no care.

I think people are in denial. Fucking Warriors are far beyond 2k, Arch Rivals, NBA Jam, Double Dribble, Jordan vs Bird levels. These fools are out here literally PLAYING with top tier teams.

Duncan doesn't make up the difference I'm seeing out there, nor does "Playoff intensity" or better Coaching. These motherfuckers are androids.

I think people are in denial. Fucking Warriors are far beyond 2k, Arch Rivals, NBA Jam, Double Dribble, Jordan vs Bird levels. These fools are out here literally PLAYING with top tier teams.

Duncan doesn't make up the difference I'm seeing out there, nor does "Playoff intensity" or better Coaching. These motherfuckers are androids.

seriously. Warriors are nuts.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
It's hard to imagine the Warriors losing 4 out of 7 games come the post season. This feels like the days I used to watch Jordan's Bulls.

I got to see the Warriors live in person a few weeks ago. TV does not do them justice with how great they are on both sides of the ball.

Refs should've let them play.

"Popovich: "I'm glad my general manager wasn't in my locker room or I might've gotten fired."" - @SpearsNBAYahoo

LOL

Great win...onwards and upwards. I love how the role players came to play tonight (Obviously Steph was ridiculous). I'm so happy for Brandon Rush..Amazing to see him come back from injury after seeing how bad of a condition he was in last year. Also Mo Buckets with 12 points 7 boards and 2 assists. Made some really solid plays during the second quarter and generally played in control for most of the game.

Bowser

lol what a win for the Hornets. Rondo should have gotten a tech for his stall tactics on Kemba's last FT in regulation. Would have been passed out 30 min ago if not for that.

Troy Daniels? lmao

EiUbJYE.png

Fjordson

Man what a great Warriors win. Atmosphere was insane, could tell the whole crowd was hyped.

And the players were also. This may have been the most intense I've seen Curry in a while. Same with some of the bench guys like Livingston. They were dialed in tonight.

Will have to wait and see what Pop does in the playoffs though, just feel like you can never get a full read on him until the postseason. Though I think he was definitely trying to win tonight in the first half. Lots of talk with his assistants, some anger and frustration at his players and the refs. But once halftime hit he was checked out and I assume just taking mental notes. I barely saw him get up in the last two quarters.

Edit: also Kawhi is fascinating to watch (and insanely good). He's maybe the quietest star NBA player I've ever seen in person. I think the most I heard from him tonight was "Oh! What??" towards a ref. And after that he instantly put on his poker face and jogged back on D. It's kinda awesome. Refreshing change of pace compared to most NBA players.

The ancient SA can't hang with these young Warriors.... I think the Thunder would be a tougher match up
I agree. They don't execute as well as the Spurs but KD is probably the only other player in the NBA that can come close to dropping as many points as Curry on any given night. Westbrook is an animal.

ViciousDS

Banned
Man what a great Warriors win. Atmosphere was insane, could tell the whole crowd was hyped.

And the players were also. This may have been the most intense I've seen Curry in a while. Same with some of the bench guys like Livingston. They were dialed in tonight.

Will have to wait and see what Pop does in the playoffs though, just feel like you can never get a full read on him until the postseason. Though I think he was definitely trying to win tonight in the first half. Lots of talk with his assistants, some anger and frustration at his players and the refs. But once halftime hit he was checked out and I assume just taking mental notes. I barely saw him get up in the last two quarters.

Edit: also Kawhi is fascinating to watch (and insanely good). He's maybe the quietest star NBA player I've ever seen in person. I think the most I heard from him tonight was "Oh! What??" towards a ref. And after that he instantly put on his poker face and jogged back on D. It's kinda awesome. Refreshing change of pace compared to most NBA players.

Aldridge played the most minutes at 25

almost all starters were checked out before the end of the second quarter

Pop just doesn't care for regular season......hell his comments to the press even show it. The spurs although they lost by 30 are dangerous because no one knows what they will become until playoffs. They always hide half their sets till then, they don't play anyone real minutes till then. Hell Parker played 17 minutes maybe.

Spurs just.....don't care about regular season. To me it was more or less just Pop examining every player on golden states roster and how they matched with the Spurs.

I still think Spurs could beat golden state if they wanted to.....its just not going to be easy at all.

However if golden state loses either Draymond or Curry.....they become insanely vulnerable.

Ronin Ray

As a spurs fan the warriors are the first team to scare me as much as the Shaq and Kobe Lakers. There is still a lot games left and the Spurs need to continue to make sure LaMarcus Aldridge fits in come playoff time. The positive I take away form this game is Jonathan Simmons. The guy hustles and plays hard and will develop into a good NBA player.

There are a lot of games left to be played and I cant wait to see the Warriors and Spurs in the playoffs.

Ronin Ray

Aldridge played the most minutes at 25

almost all starters were checked out before the end of the second quarter

Pop just doesn't care for regular season......hell his comments to the press even show it. The spurs although they lost by 30 are dangerous because no one knows what they will become until playoffs. They always hide half their sets till then, they don't play anyone real minutes till then. Hell Parker played 17 minutes maybe.

Spurs just.....don't care about regular season. To me it was more or less just Pop examining every player on golden states roster and how they matched with the Spurs.

I still think Spurs could beat golden state if they wanted to.....its just not going to be easy at all.

However if golden state loses either Draymond or Curry.....they become insanely vulnerable.

A lot of this sounds really off to me

I agree the spurs will look different come playoff time but really nothing else.

The spurs do care about the regular season this year. You don't wont to be the 2nd seed this year and give the warriors home court advantage and play the thunder. Last year the spurs fail down the seeding by losing to the pelicans and had to play the clippers first round. How did that turn out?

If the Spurs could have beat the warriors they would have. There is no if they wanted to

If any team loses there star player or players of course they become insanely vulnerable. The spurs do nothing this year with out Kawhi Leonard.

There was no greater plan or genius behind that lose. The spurs played a better team at home and got destroyed. These examples sound as off to me as people saying the season is over and the spurs are old now.

"#Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto" - @MichaelEaves

So things seem to be going well for the Clippers.

"#Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto" - @MichaelEaves

So things seem to be going well for the Clippers.

Wow.

Clippers are a joke.

This dude just cost me the fantasy title in my other league. Fuck

Top Bottom