• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

The Spurs are still undefeated at home right. Impressive along with Golden State in that regard.

Wonder which team loses at home first. Either way this is going to be 1-2 WCF most likely but KD and Westbrook can have something to say about that.

My guess is the Spurs will. I think the Thunder have the best shot of beating them at home. They've generally been overlooked this season, and I have a feeling Westbrook will go at Curry and put him in foul trouble. That's really the only way you can neutralize him.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
My guess is the Spurs will. I think the Thunder have the best shot of beating them at home. They've generally been overlooked this season, and I have a feeling Westbrook will go at Curry and put him in foul trouble. That's really the only way you can neutralize him.

Thompson will be on Westbrook.

I sort of agree with one commentator I heard after the Warriors-Spurs game - really the only thing a team can hope is that Curry isn't making shots he normally makes.

Thompson will be on Westbrook.

I sort of agree with one commentator I heard after the Warriors-Spurs game - really the only thing a team can hope is that Curry isn't making shots he normally makes.

I still say the key is to get him to play defense. When the Bucks played the Warriors the first time they were able to get Curry into foul trouble and limit the time he was on the floor. Him or Thompson, one of the two you need to get physical with.

Silkworm

Celtics win again, making it 4 straight, and putting them 5 games above 0.500. Now time for the wheels to come off ;-) :-\

Anyway, hopefully they can keep themselves above 0.500 for a little while at least. For the meantime, I have hope that the Celtics could still make the playoffs at the end of the regular season (but that's more to do with the rest of the bottom half of the East kind of sputtering right now).

So was listening to Zach Lowe podcast about Blake Griffin trade scenarios.

Would Doc actually trade Blake Griffin over an aging PG in CP3 and a terrible offensive player in DeAndre Jordan?

He mentions the Celtics as a possible suitor for obvious reasons and Raptors as well if they unload their treasure chest of picks.

So Griffin and Boogie Cousins could possibly be on the move to an Eastern Conference team.

Exciting possibilities in indeed.

Tom Penny

Celtics win again, making it 4 straight, and putting them 5 games above 0.500. Now time for the wheels to come off ;-) :-\

Anyway, hopefully they can keep themselves above 0.500 for a little while at least. For the meantime, I have hope that the Celtics could still make the playoffs at the end of the regular season (but that's more to do with the rest of the bottom half of the East kind of sputtering right now).

With a trade for a scoring wing or a Center Celtics are easily a 5 seed at minimal. Might be even with their team of meh players.

Eos

The timberwolves will become a really good team within the next couple of years
Wiggins, kat, lavine, and muhammad have been playing great

Silkworm

With a trade for a scoring wing or a Center Celtics are easily a 5 seed at minimal. Might be even with their team of meh players.

How likely are they to pull such a trade? I'm not getting my hopes up too much as I was hoping for Cousins last year and that obviously never happened. If nothing else, I'm sure they'll make some moves in the off-season. Besides, they've at least got some promise of improving the roster with those draft picks from the Nets. :)

I really think Simmons can be a player that makes a world of difference for the Spurs playing teams like Golden State or Oklahoma City. Hope he continues to develop this season. Like to see him in a small lineup with Diaw, Leonard, Green and Ginobli.

Eos

I really think Simmons can be a player that makes a world of difference for the Spurs playing teams like Golden State or Oklahoma City. Hope he continues to develop this season. Like to see him in a small lineup with Diaw, Leonard, Green and Ginobli.

Really love the energy he brings every time he's on the court. He was on curry like crazy when they played (obviously not to much avail) but it was still nice to see. I'd have him focus on curry and get kawhi on thompson/green.

Tom Penny

How likely are they to pull such a trade? I'm not getting my hopes up too much as I was hoping for Cousins last year and that obviously never happened. If nothing else, I'm sure they'll make some moves in the off-season. Besides, they've at least got some promise of improving the roster with those draft picks from the Nets. :)

Well they have 3 picks and have Rozier, Hunter, Young and Mickey not playing a lick. Unless they want to just build a D- League roster of picks something has to give..

Feels like i'm watching NBA JAM when the Warriors play

E:: Now just thinking about it I wish there was a new version of NBA JAM. Curry & Klay all day

This team is so confusing. I'm not entirely off the tank bandwagon even with Stevens just being all around a boss and the guards playing very very well. I've been tricked before.

Dwane Casey got robbed of that all star coaching spot.

All star game in T-Dot too.

I ain't his biggest supporter, dude has been doing a good job.

So Walton doesn't get to coach but Lue does. Weird

its bewildering how, if curry is not hitting his batshit insane shots, golden state looks like an above average team at best. he really is the best player in the league/MVP.

Jarate

Banned
JRBVW1m.jpg

Shaq to get a statue in front of Staples Center soon. Fred Roggin joking around saying he should have him in a screaming and raising his arms style

spyder_ur

Hope Isaiah gets announced as a reserve tonight. He has earned it. Seriously, what's the downside of expanding ASG rosters to 15? Everyone's there anyways, it seems.

They should also do a new contest at the ASG of trying to get the ball up court against Avery Bradley. Damn he was good last night.

After watching Danilo G play yesterday, I think he'd be a really nice, realistic fit for the Celts at the deadline.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Shaq to get a statue in front of Staples Center soon. Fred Roggin joking around saying he should have him in a screaming and raising his arms style

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/160127shaq_statue

Following is a statement from Lakers President and co-owner Jeanie Buss regarding the announcement that Shaquille O'Neal will be honored with a statue at STAPLES Center. The statue will be unveiled on a date yet to be determined during the 2016-17 season:

Concept:

pQtrYE5.jpg

Aldridge made the all-star team? Ok..dude isn't averaging what he once was but still winning.

Lillard should have made it.

Steph Curry good thing is that you can back up whatever you say. I hope you are wrong in one of those cases. Go Broncos!

Stephen Curry on the Warriors playing Oklahoma City Thunder the day before the Super Bowl: "It'll be a good 48 hours - a win and a win."

spyder_ur

Isaiah! Really freaking happy for him.

Seems like they did a good job with the reserves.

Also that Shaq statue mockup is fucking awesome.

Jarate

Banned
So apparently Lakers make D'Angelo Russell available on the trade market.

If I were the Sixers I would honestly offer the Lakers pick back to them for him, but I doubt theyd accept it

He's going to be a little slower to develop, but he's shown he's good enough to play in the league

Top Bottom