• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

hbkdx12

How in the world did Philly almost come back to beat GS? Did Kerr put in the garbage players too early?
Not even. Curry, klay and dray were in at like the 7 min mark in the 4th and they were up by like 13

Philly just went on a run. dubs had the ball with like 35 seconds left, up by 2 and it got stolen and then Philly tied it which actually worked to dubs favor since it gave them the opportunity for the last shot

Biolink

He looked decent this year, not sure what you were watching.

The year before that was his knee.

He'd be similar to the stud he was that one year if Hoiberg didn't fuck up and bench him.

Hoiberg didn't mess up. It's the perfect role for him at this point. He's shooting like 40% as a C, and he used to be a fairly reliable FT shooter, but he can't even make those anymore.

The injuries robbed him of all of his offensive touch(Which he never had much of to begin with). You can't survive playing 5 on 4 basketball on one end of the court against other team's starters like that. When he get's the ball at the top of the key to run the offense team's sag all the way off of him and dare him to do anything. He'll make the occasional pretty pass, but he has just as many stupid turnovers trying to force it. It's a shame injuries robbed the league of a great player and an even better character.

Jarate

Banned
Will this please stop the narrative that the 76ers are doing awful things that are super terrible for the game and that their tank is so bad and so much worse then every other team

Fjordson

Will this please stop the narrative that the 76ers are doing awful things that are super terrible for the game and that their tank is so bad and so much worse then every other team
I think even before like getting Ish Smith they were simply operating within the NBA's system. That system isn't perfect, but I can't hate the Sixers for using it to their advantage.

Kanguro

Neo Member
Whatever you may have thought about the blatt firing, lue is at least trying different things and the players are willing to try them for him.

I remember when the Spurs used to be good on the road. I remember when Danny Green used to be a decent offensive player.

They shoulda kept Bellinelli imo.
manny.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It seems Blatt getting fired and not making the ASG has been the best thing for Kevin Love and this team.

I remember when the Spurs used to be good on the road. I remember when Danny Green used to be a decent offensive player.

I remember when Danny Green couldn't get off Mike Brown's bench for the Cavs.

Cavs are definitely playing unselfish basketball at the moment, and playing hero ball with Kyrie and LeBron in spots; nothing forced. Love getting his looks, as well. Let's see if it can last.

Cavs are definitely playing unselfish basketball at the moment, and playing hero ball with Kyrie and LeBron in spots; nothing forced. Love getting his looks, as well. Let's see if it can last.

Richard Jefferson was the missing key to winning a championship
troll.png

Seriously though, I have no idea why they signed him lol.

I did see Delly hit a lot of 3s this game and looking at his numbers he actually has the best 3p% on the team and he's almost taken as many shots as he did last year for the entire season.

He does get some good wide open shots from Kyrie or Lebron though.

Its quite possible, but I'm excited for Warriors/Thunder finally coming up soon.

I don't know, the Thunder look so dysfunctional at times. I mean yeah they got KD and wuss but you look at some their issues and it's like.

Their shooting guard situation.
50KS8.png

Then there's Ibaka who's got it in his head to shoot jumpers and shit again when he should be dropping 20 a night easily getting to the rim. I mean yeah he doesn't get many touches a night but he could be so much more of an offensive threat.
snoop.png

Their defense is spotty as hell giving up over 100 on most nights. Other than Kanter who's a very expensive scoring 6th man the bench kinda sucks.

Westbrook has gotten bad on turnovers again. At this rate he's gonna break his career season high.

I did see Delly hit a lot of 3s this game and looking at his numbers he actually has the best 3p% on the team and he's almost taken as many shots as he did last year for the entire season.

He does get some good wide open shots from Kyrie or Lebron though.

Delly's game has absolutely improved compared to last year, and he's playing pretty good defense. Mo's been hurt, so it's been giving him more chances, so he's more than proven his worth, and he'll keep getting better.

RJ is better than Shawn Marion's corpse.

I was thinking this during the game, and that was even with his 3 point clunker that hit backboard and no rim. lol

Actively rooting for the Knicks to beat the Warriors, I just want to see the Knicks reach some cool milestones this season, especially since the franchise is finally starting to turn around.

Warriors fans upset they won by 3 against the 76ers, and here I am lamenting the Spurs getting blown out twice in one week on big road games...

El Topo

I have to say, Rose has looked pretty good again lately. Some nice moves against the Clippers. Shame the Bulls are going to lose today.

Edit:
Bulls have no defense.

Top Bottom