• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

He is not going to a team unless it's better than OKC. A lot better. That isn't Toronto. Especially a DeRozan-less Toronto.

I really feel The Raptors have a Shot at getting him.I want it to happen , But I know deep down he wouldn't go to Toronto.But I think the major thing that we should worry about is re-signing DeRozan.

I Think Toronto will Surprise a lot of people in the playoff's this year.

I really feel The Raptors have a Shot at getting him.I want it to happen , But I know deep down he wouldn't go to Toronto.But I think the major thing that we should worry about is re-signing DeRozan.

I Think Toronto will Surprise a lot of people in the playoff's this year.

Toronto is a good team but they don't make nearly as much sense as any of the other spots he's rumored to go to. It's be less money than OKC, less flashy than LA, not as good as the Warriors and it's not his hometown team like the Bullets.

Stay in OKC Durant, or go to the Wizards. I think him, Wall, and Beal could be interesting.

I don't see any reason for him to leave OKC. Certainly not for the downgrade he'd undoubtedly experience going to DC. Plus, he's a god there and he and Russ clearly have a special relationship. When they're both healthy they can beat anyone and have proven they can get to the Finals. How far away from a Finals appearance does KD get by joining a DC squad that has never seen success? Fuck that nosense. GSW or OKC are his only good options. Nothing else gets him closer to a title.

I don't see any reason for him to leave OKC. Certainly not for the downgrade he'd undoubtedly experience going to DC. Plus, he's a god there and he and Russ clearly have a special relationship. When they're both healthy they can beat anyone and have proven they can get to the Finals. How far away from a Finals appearance does KD get by joining a DC squad that has never seen success? Fuck that nosense. GSW or OKC are his only good options. Nothing else gets him closer to a title.

Even though the East is getting better it's still a much easier road to the finals than out West. Going home to play with Wall and Beal wouldn't be the worst idea.

Partying with Cp3?

nah plotting with Coach Luke on how to devise the ultimate small ball lineup

D'Angelo
Russ
KD
Randle
Simmons
with Clarkson off the bench

who am I kidding the front office is probably going to give Hassan Whiteside and DeMar Derozan max deals this offseason and build a 2004 playoff contender.

Maybe Im just projecting my personality onto him but if I was him, I wouldnt want to go to the Warriors. I dont want to join the superteam, I wanna be the one to BEAT them. If I had my choice, I would have him stay in OKC because Westbrook and him are a deadly combo, but like I said, I could see Wall and him being a pretty interesting combo too since Wall has proven to have allstar talent; now obviously he is no Westbrook but he isnt a scrub either. Just wish his shot was better lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LOL:

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/43vlln/wojnarowski_sources_warriors_serious_threat_to/czlba9m

h8fq2fE.jpg

spyder_ur

The pick you're trading in a few weeks? That one?

Personally I don't think they trade that pick unless someone comes available that they or others weren't expecting - one of the Clippers bigs, Carmelo, Cousins, Favors, etc. The pick is just too valuable and is only going to increase in value the longer they hold it.

Celtics were linked to Dwight trade talks this morning, though.

Lowe was talking on his podcast yesterday about how expiring contracts may be more valuable this deadline than the last few deadlines, as teams prepare to position themselves for max cap space for the spending sprees that are coming the next couple summers. Celts are pretty stacked there with the big prize being Lee - they may be able to get a first round pick for just having that contract.

The pick you're trading in a few weeks? That one?

There's almost no way they trade that pick before the lottery.

Personally I don't think they trade that pick unless someone comes available that they or others weren't expecting - one of the Clippers bigs, Carmelo, Cousins, Favors, etc. The pick is just too valuable and is only going to increase in value the longer they hold it.

Celtics were linked to Dwight trade talks this morning, though.

I'd like Dwight, but I wouldn't give up the 2016 pick for him.

Raptors interested in PJ Tucker and Markieff Morris.

To think that Knicks/Nuggets 1st round pick will be used to bring either PJ back to Tdot or get Morris.

So much for the All-star stud like Boogie Cousins, or Blake Griffin

I'm starting to sell myself on the idea of trading for Dwight. Smart, Bradley, Crowder, Amir & Dwight would be a hell of a defensive lineup. They wouldn't score shit but fuck it.

Bread

Banned
I'm starting to sell myself on the idea of trading for Dwight. Smart, Bradley, Crowder, Amir & Dwight would be a hell of a defensive lineup. They wouldn't score shit but fuck it.
What would it take though? Dwight is a huge name but is he worth the possibility of Simmons/Ingram?

Tom Penny

I'd rent him for Lee and non Nets picks. Hes 8 years removed from his prime and a gimp now.

Fuck Dwight
Why does Ainge want that dummy

Hell I remember sheed X KG X Perkins just destroyed Howard during the ECF years ago , don't take him

Dwight isn't staying anyway, he'll just go to New York

Tom Penny

He's also a year removed from 16/14/2 in the playoffs.
Like i said if its not a Nets pick and any core player there isnt much downside. You can see how he plays in the system then move on. At the same time he will want Max so why rent a guy who surely wont be here?

I'm guessing we are trading PPat and JJ?

Which draft pick is the question?

2016 first round draft pick from New York
New York will convey the less favorable of its 2016 1st round pick and Denver's 2016 1st round pick to Toronto (via Denver's right to swap for New York) [Denver-Minnesota-New York, 2/22/2011; New York-Toronto, 7/10/2013]

2017 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers
L.A. Clippers' 1st round pick to Toronto (via Milwaukee) protected for selections 1-14 in 2017, 1-14 in 2018 and 1-14 in 2019; if the L.A. Clippers have not conveyed a 1st round pick to Toronto by 2019, then the L.A. Clippers will instead convey their 2020 2nd round pick and 2021 2nd round pick to Toronto [L.A. Clippers-Milwaukee, 8/26/2014; Milwaukee-Toronto, 6/25/2015]

Top Bottom