• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Bubba T

I'm still astonished on how a supposed "elite" player like Carmelo Anthony cannot win games in the Eastern conference. Especially in a star driven league like the NBA.

Melo for Blake, who says no?

Clippers. Blake has way more value than that around the league. He's shown enough the last 12-18 months that most teams probably view him as a franchise player. Knicks would have to throw in a lot more except they don't anything to throw in.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm still astonished on how a supposed "elite" player like Carmelo Anthony cannot win games in the Eastern conference. Especially in a star driven league like the NBA.

He's Demarcus Cousins. Good to great player but he don't give a fuck.

nillah

Banned
Safe to say Rondo is guaranteed a spot on a winning franchise now that he's established himself through the first half of this season?

ViciousDS

Banned
How I feel about my bulls

Shit we might not even make the damn playoffs lol

giphy.gif

Blazers beat Grizzlies in OT! Hopefully we can beat Houston again before all-star break. i dunno if i can stomach watching another Houston game even if we win.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Gonna be weird seing Corliss Williamson as our head coach when(if) Karl is fired.

Just hope this time they wait till end of year and hire someone that will fit our players...

gs7NWwi.jpg

spyder_ur

Just scored some tickets for Celtics-Clippers tomorrow. Doc and Pierce back in the house. Pretty pumped.

God damn it the Suns are tied with the Nets in the Tankathon.

Every Nets win haunts me.

"Once my art, music and passions off the court feel stable".

Ummm, OK Larry, whatever that means. To be fair, good for him for having some self-perspective.

As usual the Kings are a mess. Free Boogie!

Jimmy Butler's out for 3-4 weeks and will miss the All-Star game. Give the spot to Crowder!

They've been officially the biggest joke in the NBA for awhile now. I just love how they're basing their decisions on the court of public opinion. Vlade's making decisions using strawpoll.

"SOURCE: Blake Griffin will be suspended 4 games by the NBA (w/out pay) and will be fined another game's pay" - @DanWoikeSports

Seems pretty light since he can't even play as is.

Top Bottom