• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

It was a joke about leaving early. Against the Spurs. Like 2 years ago in the finals.

Wasn't something serious. ;)

To be honest, I can't see the appeal of attending games in person in the first place. The couch at home is far more convenient.

I know you joking but ESPN likes to push the narrative for real and I hate it.

You sure have been going pretty hard on the Heat this year, it's actually been fairly amusing though.

I love all the salt and hate the Heat are still getting. Makes me wish I had been more active here during 2012 and 2013.

Huh? I haven't been hating the Heat as much as you think, I just think the Heat are a team that beat themselves more than anything lack consistency maybe it is like the 1st year with Lebron in Miami.

Could the Denver Broncos defense even stop Curry at this point?

They took down one MVP why not?

Fjordson

The crowd is so tired of James harden just charging in for foul calls lol. The boos are so loud.
Those same two moves also. Swings his arms low on the drive to bait the refs into calling it or leads with his elbows and slams into the defender in transition. Throw in the occasional step back jumper and that's Harden's game 98% of the time.

Fukking Gordon Hayward........

I don't think this Mavs team is gonna get 50 wins this year.. Looking back I don't know how they got 50 wins last year.

I don't think there's any way they can go 21-7 after the ASB. Their schedule is somewhat easier afterwards but there's still some tough teams on that list.

RoKKeR

Just turned the game on. Is it seriously this close?

Also, go Jazz. Hayward clutch as hell.

Edit: Holy shit Warriors. That was fucking awesome.

SSPssp

I'm surprised we have a chance! Hope the Rockets can pull a win out here!

Edit: Well this quarter is off to a great start. :(

HB bailed us out.

Also,
Gzeaonl.gif

otapnam

Barnes tires of that trash talk. Half the fans dont get what he does for us when we need him, that was a clutch 4th quarter performance

Top Bottom