• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
They've been officially the biggest joke in the NBA for awhile now. I just love how they're basing their decisions on the court of public opinion. Vlade's making decisions using strawpoll.
The same gm who in a players only meeting (wait how is a gm in a players only meeting) he was asking the players if he should fire Karl earlier this year? No way...

I just want Karl to finish the year then we can dump everything and I can watch videos of Mitch Richmond, spud webb and the early 2000s team in peace.

spyder_ur

Incredible set by Stevens and shot by Crowder. Nice response by Monroe though.

Holy crap what a moronic, obvious foul by Bayless.

Atta boy Kelly. Great comeback. Down 18 with 8 to go.

Tom Penny

When a team has 1 second to run a play you have to foul a guy that's not even facing the basket 18 feet away..Fuck you Bradley you piece of shit.

Tom Penny

I'm going to start including Bradley in all my stupid trade proposals now.

I thought Bayless was a moron but KO had the advantage. Dude was double teamed turned a way from the basket and he swipes for a steal..because you know...If you get the steal you can't do lots with the ball with no fucking timeouts and .05 seconds left.

spyder_ur

When a team has 1 second to run a play you have to foul a guy that's not even facing the basket 18 feet away..Fuck you Bradley you piece of shit.

That's a bit strong. Shit happens. But yeah terrible foul. The Celts were only in the game because of a worse one where the guy didn't even have the ball.

I'm going to start including Bradley in all my stupid trade proposals now.

Nah. Contract too damn good. I wouldn't be totally heartbroken, but I love Avery's game and he's gotten better every single year. Premier 3 and D guy.

Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright 11m
Spurs lead 110-90 and the Heat fans are headed for the exits. http://es.pn/1PMVyzx
Ca0qjXWUsAAn6qy.jpg

Ain't learned a dern thing in 2 years, have you, Miami.

Tom Penny

That's a bit strong. Shit happens. But yeah terrible foul. The Celts were only in the game because of a worse one where the guy didn't even have the ball.

Bayless foul wasn't even close to as bad. If KO catches the ball he can actually score in a second. The Bucks play was dead in the water. Impossible to get the shot off in 1 second that requires a turn around jumper.

spyder_ur

Bayless foul wasn't even close to as bad. If KO catches the ball he can actually score in a second. The Bucks play was dead in the water. Impossible to get the shot off in 1 second that requires a turn around jumper.

It's way more understandable from a basketball perspective. Bradley's was an instinctive foul where he was defending the player about to shoot. Bayless shoved a dude in the back in the middle of the court. Any coach I played for would kill me if I fouled a guy without the ball up 2 with a second left.

Bradley fucked up. Bayless had an inexplicable mental lapse. I'll take the former if I have to take one, even if it's hard to recognize immediately after losing.

How about those Stevens late game sets though? Damn good, though I could see the Olynyk lob coming from a mile away and the Bucks should have too.

Fjordson

Steve Kerr really is the Speights-whisperer. Dude was worthless near the end of Walton's run. Guess it helps when he doesn't have to play next to Jason Thompson.

Should have seen the Clippers game the other day. Just pathetic, everyone exited like there was a fire alarm.

You sure have been going pretty hard on the Heat this year, it's actually been fairly amusing though.

I love all the salt and hate the Heat are still getting. Makes me wish I had been more active here during 2012 and 2013.

Top Bottom