• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Exactly. I get not wanting to bandwagon a title contender but to pick a team that is just really bad and is likely years away from playoff contention isn't a fun way to get into this league.

image.php

Exactly. I get not wanting to bandwagon a title contender but to pick a team that is just really bad and is likely years away from playoff contention isn't a fun way to get into this league.

NBA gaf is basically lakers knicks OT so they'd fit right in at least

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina · 55m55 minutes ago
Byron said he had D'Angelo play at SG to ease his workload. But D'Angelo's natural position is at PG

Get out of here with this shit, BS. Complete idiot.

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina · 1h1 hour ago
Kobe said D'Angelo will move back to the point

Thank the gods.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The Celtics in second and the Nets in last? Was this written by Simmons?

If you go to the link you can click on the individual teams to see how they rated the player forecasts. They had the Nets predicted at 25 wins before factoring in strength of schedule and whatnot.

What matchups are you guys interested in seeing this year whether it's your home team or just other teams?

Personally, I really want to see Blazers vs Grizzlies matchup since the Blazers couldn't do anything against them last year. Now that the team is reset and we still have Lillard, Leonard, and McCollum plus some depth I'd like to see what happens. The only damage we could do last year was when we had our younger and more athletic players on the court and now that's the whole team.

As far as other teams go, I want to see OKC vs GS go at it. We didn't really get to see that last year. I also can't help but be interested in seeing how the Spurs fit into all this with LMA onboard considering all the drama here in Portland over the summer. I don't hate the guy for it but I hope he makes a statement over there.

Warriors vs Spurs.- Spurs consistently out-execute the Warriors and are the only team that regularly break down the W's defense
Thunder vs Warriors. - I watched Russell Westbrook actually play sorta under control last night. That to me is scary.

Shame about the Lakers last night....man. I hope something gets figured out this season, I just don't want us to turn into what we were last year.

Still....GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Byron Scott such a clown of a coach

He really has no business being a coach. He has no clue what hes doing. he pretending to be a coach.

The whole world can see it. He gets out coached on a nightly basis. Im sorry, he just doesn't have the IQ that a coach like Quin Snyder has. For god sake man I know that there are no Popovich's everywhere. But Quinn is a real coach, not this BS Scott is a joke.

Teemo

Banned
No Howard, but they're still playing against the nuggets at home and lose by 20. I was surprised when people said the rockets are in the running to win a championship. I guess having lawson on your team is an improvement over having smith, but still the same team from last season lead by McHale. They're still a good team in the stacked west, but they will be eliminated in the 2nd round or conference finals if they make it that far again.

Fjordson

I'm not even sure exactly why he did it. Seems like he was frustrated about something in the game, so as he came back to the bench after being subbed out he chucked the cushion like a dumb ass and it hit a woman in the head.

tm24

How much money will Rick Carlisle get this offseason? Because i would legit be scared of a Carlisle lead Lakers team

Line_HTX

No Howard, but they're still playing against the nuggets at home and lose by 20. I was surprised when people said the rockets are in the running to win a championship. I guess having lawson on your team is an improvement over having smith, but still the same team from last season lead by McHale. They're still a good team in the stacked west, but they will be eliminated in the 2nd round or conference finals if they make it that far again.

Most likely will run out of steam unless they all get their act together, unfortunately.

Last season when I typed nba into Google on my phone, the result was a perfect little daily report of each game with the tv channels for each, including national channels like tnt, and local csn and fs channels. This season they changed the interface and it doesn't show the channels. Any ideas?

Line_HTX

So happy that Rockets games are not on that dreaded POS CSNH. Root Sports definitely pulled through for the majority of viewers in this market.

C4Lukins

As unlikely as it would seem. I am counting on the Mavs to make it three for three with TCU and the Stars.

Edit

So I missed hard on that one.

Top Bottom