• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Jarate

Banned
Nerlens + Okafor could be a top tier front court

Next year our bench will be ridiculous with the 40 1st round picks we have

Nerlens + Okafor could be a top tier front court

Next year our bench will be ridiculous with the 40 1st round picks we have

Exactly, I was being serious when I said why would you give up after the 10000 yeart tank. There's a difference between trying and sucking and sucking with a clear-cut purpose.

Although it would be better if Embiid were to turn up healthy.

Jarate

Banned
People should call out the Lakers for tanking

Its obvious they're trying to tank with them keeping Byron Scott as their coach

Fjordson

Nerlens + Okafor could be a top tier front court.
Definitely. They complement each other pretty well I think. You have Nerlens for athleticism and defense, Okafor for scoring and just general playmaking (passing out of double teams and whatnot).

Let's go heat! Preview of the ECF. We are coming for you Lebron.

wade-laugh.gif

Decent defense from Winslow...I mean you really can't play any better one on one with Lebron. I'm really excited for his defensive growth throughout his career

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If the Rockets play anything like they did opening night, we might get blown out by 50.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight nice post move... lolz

rockets wearing one of their new alternates

Matrix

Rockets don't guard Curry. He's wide open every fucking time lol Makes no sense.

ViciousDS

Banned
Still would have gotten the shot off in time. It ended up giving Orlando another chance so they got helped by it.

yes, it was a minor tap.....but since he didn't have complete control of the ball they might have just said....ah screw it, lets push this to OT for the excitement!

Just like how some refs don't call tie breaking 3 contact fouls unless the player actually misses.

Top Bottom