• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Earl Watson is a head coach?!?

tumblr_n1ld2voYIq1r3acdno1_500.gif

Also Michael Rappaport's rant on the Morris twins on the BS podcast was hilarious.

they'll probably beat the cavs but not win it all

/crystal ball

They're winning it all.

SI: NBA first half: 12 things we've learned

For nearly four years since joining the Spurs, Diaw suffered in silence as he was forced to satisfy his pregame coffee fix with plain old joe from the AT&T Center’s media lounge.

Salvation arrived a few weeks ago in a cardboard box. Diaw now has a working espresso machine in his locker, complete with tiny cups and saucers, so he can sip his java with a teaspoon of class.

Looks like MKG retore his labrum, according to @rick_bonnell (Hornets beat writer for Charlotte Observer). Edit: Confirmed by @HornetsPR. Will be re-evaluated after the all-star break, but you have to think his season is over, right? It was supposed to be a 6 month recovery the first time.

Houston, did you enjoy the Dwight experience?

best thing that ever happened to any team he left, is that he left; but not before destroying everything in his path.

I have no idea who would trade for a guy like this.

phanphare

Banned
Looks like MKG retore his labrum, according to @rick_bonnell (Hornets beat writer for Charlotte Observer). Edit: Confirmed by @HornetsPR. Will be re-evaluated after the all-star break, but you have to think his season is over, right? It was supposed to be a 6 month recovery the first time.

god fucking dammit, that sucks

Jarate

Banned
I wouldnt touch Dwight with a 10 foot pole unless his age regressed by like 6-7 years

I do think he would do much better in Boston though where he will be the definitive #1 player

NBATV showing 90'a dunk contest. Right now it's 95 slam. 1:30 Pacific they showing 97 with Kobe. I didn't realize Harold Miner played at least 4 years

Top Bottom