• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jbug617

Banned
Here is the full quote
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/...-big-package-for-high-end-player-at-deadline/
Ainge indicated that the Celtics did try to make a major move, saying they were “very close” to making a big trade with an unnamed team for a high-quality player, but talks ultimately fell apart.

“I can’t tell you the team or the name, but it was very close. It was something we had been deliberating on for two days straight,” said Ainge. “We were wrapping ourselves around a big package to do a deal, and at the very last minute … they did not want to do it, they backed out.”

Sucks that Lee couldn't revive his career with the celtics. I don't know any team that could really use him at this point (although I'd take him back over Jason Thompson right now for the Warriors).

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Sucks that Lee couldn't revive his career with the celtics. I don't know any team that could really use him at this point (although I'd take him back over Jason Thompson right now for the Warriors).
The Wolves could, but he doesn't want to play for a lotto team.

We finally get a Simmons pod covering the trade deadline and it's with Juliet Lipman and Chris Ryan
why.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whoo Magic win! Blew a huge lead early and played liked shit until late in the 4th. It's nice getting to watch Brandon Jennings instead of shitshows like Shabazz.

One of the craziest boxscores you'll ever see. Most 3 pointers attempted in a game in NBA history.

Lexxism

Raptors can`t beat the Bulls man.

This is just sad.
When was the last time they even beat them? It's feels like they always lose whenever they face them.

If they do get the #2 seed this year. Man, I really hope they get to the 2nd round. It would be damn embarrassing if they still get a 1st round exit.

Boston Herald says Jahlil Okafor was the player Ainge that was talking about

That would've been an interesting trade. I wonder if they wanted any actual players or if it was just going to be Lee + picks. The Nets could've had the first, second and fourth picks in this draft. I don't know what they'd do with three more centers though.

That would've been an interesting trade. I wonder if they wanted any actual players or if it was just going to be Lee + picks.

Philly probably wanted the Brooklyn pick for him. Which isn't that crazy if this upcoming draft really falls off after the top 2. I'm not a fan of Okafor's game but it would have been interesting to see him under Brad Stevens.

Philly probably wanted the Brooklyn pick for him. Which isn't that crazy if this upcoming draft really falls off after the top 2. I'm not a fan of Okafor's game but it would have been interesting to see him under Brad Stevens.

Well yeah, Ainge said the mystery trade involved the Nets pick. I'm curious how much more was involved.

Edit:

How is Favors only 24 years old? I feel like we've been talking about him for a decade.

Heat beat the Hawks? No Wade? No Whiteside? No Bosh? Deng scored 30. Wtf. Dragic must have been great tonight dealing assist and scoring.

Good job Nets for winning and beating the Knicks.

When was the last time they even beat them? It's feels like they always lose whenever they face them.

If they do get the #2 seed this year. Man, I really hope they get to the 2nd round. It would be damn embarrassing if they still get a 1st round exit.

I think the Raptors lost like 8 in a row to the Bulls.

Top Bottom