• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think that 3 just sealed up the last Kobe vs Duncan game.

the fuck @ DMC's stat line D:

B.O.O.M

Can anyone explain to me how everyone outside of Portland sleeps on Lillard?

Funny thing is his latest track is called 'They sleep" lol

God I love this Blazer team. Glad we didn't move any of the key players this trade deadline. Young and fun team. GO BLAZERS!

and Lillard was an absolute beast holy shit. And post game he was humble as fk too. I read elsewhere that he now has the second fastest 50 score in the NBA, behind Kobe by 6 seconds

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Because everyone sleeps on Portland.

"I dribble rhymes like basketballems, people call me E.T....extra tallems."

"Punch you in the stomach, I don't give a heck"

"What about rhymes? I can hold my own. Knick knack Shaq Attack give a dog a bone."

This is from one single song on an album full of awesome hits. The production is good (better than Ceballos), there's some good features, Shaq mentions dunking a lot, it's just a solid, fun album. Shaq did a great job at making music. I don't recommend any album or even song that Shaq did after this, it's all trash but Shaq Diesel is a gem.

It's kind of like if Dr. Octagon was less about space and the future, and more about dunking and the present.

Two very good games by Rose. Not just lucky bricking shots night. Legitimate good Rose.He's so much fun to watch when he just keeps going to the paint

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I guess Ainge tried to get Okafor from the 76ers

I'd have gone for it. I think it would've worked for the 76ers as well. They were essentially doubling down on simmons trying to add insurance they would land him. It works particularly well given the log jam of bigs if embiid finds a way on the court.

Fjordson

Draymond with another tech. Man....

Possibly too hot of a take but: his techs really hurt GS sometimes. Just really kills momentum.

cyborg009

Banned
Clippers now 15 technicals ahead of any other team in the league lol. These dudes know how to complain.

This should be such a easy problem to fix...
Damn Whiteside had an awesome game tonight. If he would just grow up, I would have no problem with the Heat maxing him this summer.

Dragic and Deng have been amazing the past two nights. The rookies played pretty well tonight too.

Does things like but the next two games he'll do something stupid. Edit: can't wait for Draymond vs Whiteside.

Fjordson

Whew. Klay and company like "we got this Steph"

Wizards front office should complain to the NBA about their fucked schedule this week.. 3 games in 3 nights what in the living fuck Silver
I think that's because of a game they had to makeup the other night against the Jazz. Original matchup was called off in January due to the big storm on the East coast.

Does seem strange they couldn't find better timing for it, though.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I'm not sure where people think "the warriors have a great bench!" is a legitimate narrative. They don't...they swing between mediocre and bad.

Fjordson

That was uh...wow.

I'm not sure where people think "the warriors have a great bench!" is a legitimate narrative. They don't...they swing between mediocre and bad.
Their usual bench lineups aren't neary as bad as this. Kerr had Kevon Looney out there, Ian Clark, etc.

Livingston, Iguodala, Ezeli and Barbosa is solid. And Kerr usually staggers enough so that he has a starter with them as the fifth guy.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
That was uh...wow.

Their usual bench lineups aren't neary as bad as this. Kerr had Kevon Looney out there, Ian Clarke, etc.

Livingston, Iguodala, Ezeli and Barbosa is solid. And Kerr usually staggers enough so that he has a starter with them as the fifth guy.

Yeah they had super scrubs in there but my point still stands...the bench +/- is terrible. Hell, without Curry in the game this team is net negative +/- for the season. Iggy is an awesome option off the bench because of his versatility and leadership. Livingston, Ezeli and Barbosa can't score (even when Klay is out there with them) and are severely limited in certain aspects.

Top Bottom