• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Yeah they had super scrubs in there but my point still stands...the bench +/- is terrible. Hell, without Curry in the game this team is net negative +/- for the season. Iggy is an awesome option off the bench because of his versatility and leadership. Livingston, Ezeli and Barbosa can't score (even when Klay is out there with them) and are severely limited in certain aspects.
Oh they're definitely not as great as some say, just meant that tonight's ending was a bit extreme compared to the norm.

That was one of the few things that Walton did wrong imo. He would play all bench lineups with two bigs and wouldn't stagger starters. Like Mo Speights and Jason Thompson. So, so bad. Jason Thompson is truly awful.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I'm ready for the "Warriors are trash" narrative.
Yeah they had super scrubs in there but my point still stands...the bench +/- is terrible. Hell, without Curry in the game this team is net negative +/- for the season. Iggy is an awesome option off the bench because of his versatility and leadership. Livingston, Ezeli and Barbosa can't score (even when Klay is out there with them) and are severely limited in certain aspects.
Livingston can score.

phanphare

Banned
KWAW3l4.jpg

sk20ipJ.jpg

love the glove

xHiryu

That fact that Derrick Rose is playing well makes me very happy, almost to a point where us losing doesnt matter much...almost. Averaging 21.6 PPG on 42.8% shooting, 6.0 APG and 5.4 RPG during the month of February, although I keep my expectations in check since the month hasn't ended and we had the All-Star break.

The issue with this team alongside effort and chemistry is that our 2 best players cant seem to play well off one another. Hopefully Butler's comments on training with Rose over the summer become a reality, alongside the development of Doug and Portis, I remain optimistic yo.

Anyways, idk much about the Warriors, but I do feel like they have one of the best benches in the NBA, but I don't watch many Warriors games.

James Harden is taking notes on this guys defense.
Lmfao

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
he won't get to 60 now. Jrue totally ignored AD after inbound.

59 and 20 is good tho.

So what's the consensus looking like regarding whether KD walks this Summer? From my standpoint, I don't see this OKC team getting past neither the Warriors or Spurs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So what's the consensus looking like regarding whether KD walks this Summer? From my standpoint, I don't see this OKC team getting past neither the Warriors or Spurs.

Word on the street is Golden State has the cap room and both parties seem interested....but the Magic dumping salary this week like it's going out of style says they want in on this.

Word on the street is Golden State has the cap room and both parties seem interested....but the Magic dumping salary this week like it's going out of style says they want in on this.

I'm calling it right now, there's no way in hell he goes to the Magic. I think the most likely scenario is he goes back to OKC followed by the Wizards then the Warriors and finally every other team.

Megatron

I think he takes a one year deal in okc. It gives that team one last chance together, makes him a ten year vet so eligible for a bigger contract and he can decide with Russ or see what Russ does before he commits.

I think he takes a one year deal in okc. It gives that team one last chance together, makes him a ten year vet so eligible for a bigger contract and he can decide with Russ or see what Russ does before he commits.

Ok yeah, that makes sense. Lakers better get their shit straight next season then if they're serious about trying to sign them both.

Yawnier

Banned
Vince Carter still has it in him, man.

Wouldn't mind the raptors taking a run at him next year/season, as a depth player of course

Jarate

Banned
We were up by 8

Then we gave up 38 2nd quarter points :-:

You guys have no room to complain, Isaih Canaan is literally the worst basketball player over ever seen in my life, and I've watched this team shit out Jakarr Sampson and Hollis Thompson this year

Also, Ish Smith has completely helped the tank recently, he helped out because he's and NBA level pg, but man, he will hardly ever help you out, just goes silent for a few games

Top Bottom