• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

spyder_ur

I would've never thought that Jae Crowder could ever be this good of an offensive player. Really impressive development, tons of credit to him.

How much would Crowder get on the open market this summer? At least Demarre Carroll numbers, right?

Thats a big hoop. Damnit Zeller.

I would've never thought that Jae Crowder could ever be this good of an offensive player. Really impressive development, tons of credit to him.

How much would Crowder get on the open market this summer? At least Demarre Carroll numbers, right?

Crowder's 4 years younger than DeMarre. If he was a free agent this year he would get paid a ton. Also fuck Crowder, son of a bitch was born in 1990!

Bread

Banned

It's still crazy to me that Jae was signed to that deal. His agent must have missed all of the news about the cap.

spyder_ur

Crowder's 4 years younger than DeMarre. If he was a free agent this year he would get paid a ton. Also fuck Crowder, son of a bitch was born in 1990!

It's still crazy to me that Jae was signed to that deal. His agent must have missed all of the news about the cap.

It's an insane deal considering the similar players that signed around the same time frame, and looks better every single day with Crowder's development.

Celts D and rebounding has been really poor tonight. Not too late though.

I feel like some delusional Cs fans once said this about Rajon Rondo at one time.
But I do agree about Jae Crowder being on a great contract.

spyder_ur

I feel like some delusional Cs fans once said this about Rajon Rondo at one time.
But I do agree about Jae Crowder being on a great contract.

Said what exactly?

Enough about Bae Crowder, it's more fun to think about how much Evan Turner is going to get paid this off season.

I'm already scared of that contract. Given what they've invested in the wing spots in recent years (both contracts and picks) I wouldn't mind moving on from him to be honest. But it would leave a hole in the team. I'm also not the biggest Turner guy, to be fair.

Smart is a freaking incredible offensive rebounder. Weird skill for a guard to have like he does.

Said what exactly?

I'm already scared of that contract. Given what they've invested in the wing spots in recent years (both contracts and picks) I wouldn't mind moving on from him to be honest. But it would leave a hole in the team. I'm also not the biggest Turner guy, to be fair.

Rondo's offense and how it can and will improve. Lol but didn't and he has regressed defensively.

Imagine if the Mavs just waited a few more weeks. Could have had Goran Dragic via trade instead of Rondo.

I heard that. What was crooked about it though? I don't know the backstory. I see Simmons' point about how Ben Simmons' teammates hurt him - they do kind of suck. The rest is just one of his silly theories. In 3 months everyone will be talking themselves into this draft like they do every year. Myself included.

Well not crooked in the Calipari sense, but I think I heard he went to LSU because a family friend either works there or is on the coaching staff. Which seems like a dumb way to make such an important life decision. LSU isn't exactly brimming with basketball prospects or known for developing them. Granted it's only one year so it's probably not a huge deal, but I wonder what he would look like under a top flight coach/program.

spyder_ur

Rondo's offense and how it can and will improve. Lol but didn't and he has regressed defensively.

Imagine if the Mavs just waited a few more weeks. Could have had Goran Dragic via trade instead of Rondo.

Well I mean Crowder already has developed is my point. And honestly it's surprised me.

Well not crooked in the Calipari sense, but I think I heard he went to LSU because a family friend either works there or is on the coaching staff. Which seems like a dumb way to make such an important life decision. LSU isn't exactly brimming with basketball prospects or known for developing them. Granted it's only one year so it's probably not a huge deal, but I wonder what he would look like under a top flight coach/program.

Gotcha. I have not been impressed when I've watched LSU (to see Simmons) this year. The Durant comparison under Barnes that he made is decent.

How is Sam Mitchell coaching this incredible group of young players? He came so close to totally missing the TO call right there.

That was our best win all season. No Bosh, Wade struggled, and the refs were hot fucking garbage.

Winslow definitely won this game for us, by shutting PG down in the 4th and OT. He also had 4 clutch free throws in OT.

Lol I was hoping someone would gif that.

Ok tell me what the fuck did you guys do to get Deng and Dragic to play like this.
Deng had a double double and Dragic seems like Dragic last 3 games.

no way he gets paid, GMs must know that Stevens is a wizard.

Some GM will pay him. I'm hoping it's either the Kings or the Nets.

I'm already set on the idea that he's gone next year but I wouldn't mind keeping him if he was willing to take a cheap contract.

Well I mean Crowder already has developed is my point. And honestly it's surprised me.

Gotcha. I have not been impressed when I've watched LSU (to see Simmons) this year. The Durant comparison under Barnes that he made is decent.

How is Sam Mitchell coaching this incredible group of young players? He came so close to totally missing the TO call right there.

Even though some people have cooled on Simmons, I still think he and Ingram both are no-brainer picks. They both obviously have high ceilings (Simmons' the highest) but even their floors, as long as they keep their head on their shoulders, can be that of an impact player.

spyder_ur

Stevens the inbounds play wizard. Helluva shot by Bradley.

Damn - Marcus had a little more time than he thought.

Reall could'v used another TO. Good effort but disappointing loss.

Tom Penny

I'd be willing to bet he gets more than Crowders 7 million a year.

I don't see it. Like someone said earlier I don't think teams will believe they can get out of him what the Celtics have. He's incredibly inconsistent. Not many teams going to take a guy who can't spread the floor at all.

spyder_ur

I'd be willing to bet he gets more than Crowders 7 million a year.

I don't see it. Like someone said earlier I don't think teams will believe they can get out of him what the Celtics have. He's incredibly inconsistent. Not many teams going to take a guy who can't spread the floor at all.

Oh I think he'll get something like 3/30 at least, and he'll be looking for every bit of it. It's a big contract for him after being on short money the last couple years.

Booker starting it up with Pierce early - Pierce drills a 3 in his face. I've seen this movie before, Devin.

Ok tell me what the fuck did you guys do to get Deng and Dragic to play like this.
Deng had a double double and Dragic seems like Dragic last 3 games.

Without Bosh and Wade the Heat are forced to play at a faster pace, which suits Dragic a lot better. I think he is also benefiting from McRoberts playing much better.

Deng has actually been pretty good the past few weeks, he just exploded the last few games.

Without Bosh and Wade the Heat are forced to play at a faster pace, which suits Dragic a lot better. I think he is also benefiting from McRoberts playing much better.

Deng has actually been pretty good the past few weeks, he just exploded the last few games.

Yeah I get that, but why is Deng playing good? lol, and doesn't that mean Stoudemire is now the starting PF. The fuck?
Edit: Damn forgot how good Deng really runs that transition well. Better than fucking Wade who just gives up when Dragic is pushing the ball up.
Whiteside really the anchor in the paint.

Tom Penny

Oh I think he'll get something like 3/30 at least, and he'll be looking for every bit of it. It's a big contract for him after being on short money the last couple years.

Booker starting it up with Pierce early - Pierce drills a 3 in his face. I've seen this movie before, Devin.

11/5 guy getting 10 Million? I guess if he's Lebrons buddy maybe.

That was our best win all season. No Bosh, Wade struggled, and the refs were hot fucking garbage.

Winslow definitely won this game for us, by shutting PG down in the 4th and OT. He also had 4 clutch free throws in OT.

I like that Dragic led the offense tonight. Going into the future, we're going to need more of that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Rondo is having a better season than dragic. Rondo was always all style no substance not sure why nobody could see that.

Crowder is a lot more of a gamer, and he's got a knack for getting to the rim. That being said he's a great player for what he is, but the celts still desperately need a legit #1

Edit- also call me crazy, but I'd take towns all day over Davis.

Gross, Jonas Jerebko is a gamer.

@JonasJerebko said:
anybody got this Far Cry Primal? #FarCryPrimal Thinking about it..

@JonasJerebko said:
Thanks to @DXRacer for getting me right while im gaming! Sitting very comfortable in the #DXRacer chair even at 6'10
Cb7ZibvXIAENH7j.jpg

Messi

Dirty play by one of the Jazz bench players as Terry was taking a 3 beside their bench. He was standing up and he clapped and shouted as terry took the shot to out him off.

Dirty play by one of the Jazz bench players as Terry was taking a 3 beside their bench. He was standing up and he clapped and shouted as terry took the shot to out him off.

that's a pretty common practice. Anyways the Rockets season is done. We are in 9th place now and are heading to @ Portland next, and then a home game vs. San Antonio. Then 6 of the next 7 games will be on the road. Rockets are done. Hope we can get someone decent for Howard in the offseason but I doubt it. A few down years for the Rockets look inevitable now. At least we have the Astros!

Top Bottom