• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

My squads taking a bruising from the fucking Nuggets at home.....
snoop.png

It's not even a B2B either.

Kyrie did nothing this game. Ty Lue needs more practice time, because that was a pretty sad drawup there at the end.

Kudos to the Raps for 10th straight home win. You guys better hope you get home court. if you want a chance come playoffs. ;p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kyrie did nothing this game. Ty Lue needs more practice time, because that was a pretty sad drawup there at the end.

Kudos to the Raps for 10th straight home win. You guys better hope you get home court. if you want a chance come playoffs. ;p

Let us hopefully duke it out in the Eastern Conference Finals friend.

Fjordson

Watched Lowry's highlights. What an awesome game.

Dude destroyed everyone on Cleveland. Shumpert and Delly had no chance. Even saw him blow by Lebron for a layup.

LeBron's mailed it in for the rest of the regular season, saving his best for the playoffs and rightfully so. He's said time and time again seed number doesn't matter and I agree.

Jarate

Banned
I think there's 2 reasons why people are hating on the Warriors

1) The 3 point line is probably the stupidest design in the history of modern sports, and the Warriors literally just take advantage of it. They need to find a way to make it bigger or change point differentials that wont affect the histories that much.

2) Small ball is the inherent result of the NBA rules allowing smaller, more athletic players to get fouled if they get breathed on. MJ did his thing when the game was super physical, so a lot of players look at this team as "soft"

3) They're dominant so they're sure to get hate

4) NBA is on a somewhat down year as the Western Conference is finally opening up and equaling the young eastern conference. Especially as some of the best players in the game (Boogie, Paul George, Butler, Lillard) are on some very mediocre teams.

My only issue with the Warriors is that they take advantage of the horrible 3 point line, and that's not really their fault, more of a fault with the NBA's horrid rule system. There really does need to be a change to the rules (somehow put the 3 point line back, allow more physical play on the perimeter, expand the floor and the 3 point line so that there's a big emphasis on big men in the future, allowing them to have more ISO's...)

Top Bottom