• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 7m7 minutes ago
The NBA officiating report says the officials made the correct no-call on Steph Curry's 3. Says that Draymond Green gave Deng room to avoid.

How Sway?

UklqIkW.png

Moving screens no longer exist.

ViciousDS

Banned
rose's dunk against dragic and the Detroit pistons was fucking just brutal athleticism. But I agree he doesn't need to do that anymore....he doesn't have to dunk attacking a basket and his recent play this year proves that. Rose is playing really really well this year and is doing a great job after all the shit has gone through. Its funny how the nobody talks about his amazing playing but as soon as he gets I injured its a "can be return to former MVP form" hes already there. He just have to be there in full scoring form. He has more players than ever that can shoot and play off the ball. This isn't the bulls that he had to carry. Even the bench is imo better than what we had in 2011.

I can't watch the Mavs anymore. Father Time has caught up with Dirk and it's just making me sad.

he had 33 points last night shooting well over 50%. He actually looked really good.

The biggest problem was Pachulia getting bully balled on the boards by Steven Adams. Adams feasted on his ass.

he shouldn't do stuff like this

tumblr_m72rjzs72i1rwq7s3o2_500.gif

Derrick-Rose-Ball-Between-Knees-Dunk-New-York-Knicks.gif

giphy.gif

Shs8DcG.gif

That last dunk is underrated.

Brewer said he thought he threw the lob too high.

rose's dunk against dragic and the Detroit pistons was fucking just brutal athleticism. But I agree he doesn't need to do that anymore....he doesn't have to dunk attacking a basket and his recent play this year proves that. Rose is playing really really well this year and is doing a great job after all the shit has gone through. Its funny how the nobody talks about his amazing playing but as soon as he gets I injured its a "can be return to former MVP form" hes already there. He just have to be there in full scoring form. He has more players than ever that can shoot and play off the ball. This isn't the bulls that he had to carry. Even the bench is imo better than what we had in 2011.

He's one of the most unfairly maligned "decent guy" athletes I have ever seen. He gets so much hate even from so-called Bulls fans. He actually gets a lot of love too I guess. You basically said all that matters about him right now.

Fjordson

Man GS does not look sharp on this road trip. Losing to an awful Orlando team at half.

edit: almost forgot they played last night. Guess that's part of it. Hopefully.

That last dunk is underrated.

Brewer said he thought he threw the lob too high.

He's one of the most unfairly maligned "decent guy" athletes I have ever seen. He gets so much hate even from so-called Bulls fans. He actually gets a lot of love too I guess. You basically said all that matters about him right now.

Come on. He's had a PER of 13 in 100 games over the last 4 years while taking up over a quarter of the Bulls' payroll. He's been very fairly maligned.

His career Drtg is higher than his Ortg, he chucked 3s at an insane rate all last year despite shooting such an awful percentage, and his inability to go over a pick only exposes Pau's terrible PnR defense at a higher level.

I want the guy to succeed and hope he continues to improve, but his stats this year don't match Kemba Walker, much less the elite point guards in the league. I'm terrified this team is going to give him another max deal that will mire us in mediocrity for perpetuity.

hbkdx12

At this point you just have to laugh

Dude is just too good.

Anyone feel like the last few games the warriors have been playing up to their standards but the blowouts have slowed down and score wise, teams are keeping up with them more.

The Warriors are balling right now and they re not even up by that much

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
At this point you just have to laugh

Dude is just too good.

Anyone feel like the last few games the warriors have been playing up to their standards but the blowouts have slowed down and score wise, teams are keeping up with them more.

The Warriors are balling right now and they re not even up by that much
Opposite. Warriors have been playing bad team defense and haven't gotten their usual bench production. Draymond has been off since he tied Kevin hart (lol). Ezeli being out has hurt them and Andy looks like he's remedying some of it.

It's just been Curry saying "I'm the god" that's kept them at 5 losses.

Meanwhile, other teams are getting up for Warriors games. Hawks 3rd quarter looked like last season Hawks. Miami Offense looked way better than usual. And now the Magic are definitely playing well. Dame wasn't an anomaly though, he is liable to fuck over anyone anytime. Even the Warriors.

If the blowouts haven't been as regular as earlier in the season, Steph's still not playing major minutes which is the important thing for the Warriors.

ViciousDS

Banned
If the blowouts haven't been as regular as earlier in the season, Steph's still not playing major minutes which is the important thing for the Warriors.

He still averages 34 per game.....standard for a decent team....pop averages his players I swear like 28 lol

Edit: Leonard is probably the most played player at 32 mpg

Aldridge is under 30 lol

Top Bottom