• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Headed to Celts-Blazers tonight. Pretty excited to see Dame and McCollum, I've really enjoyed them on League Pass recently.

Hopefully it's a good game. I haven't really seen the Celtics play this year but I like watching Isaiah Thomas as a fellow short man.

Im worried about the blazers because this is the 4th game in 5 nights! I'm hoping our starters arent too tired and depend on the bench because Ive read that the Celtics are pretty deep in that regard.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Headed to Celts-Blazers tonight. Pretty excited to see Dame and McCollum, I've really enjoyed them on League Pass recently.
Blazers fourth game in five nights. I'm hoping we still have energy by the 4h quarter.

Edit: oops, kevith said as much just above

CcldcAQWEAEfK9A.jpg

h1nch

First home game for the Spurs post rodeo trip.

I've always wondered if the AT&T center still smells like cow shit in their first game back.

nillah

Banned
Delaware 87ers sounds like a parody team... Anywho, Baron Davis is apparently mounting a comeback with them. I was aware of the comeback but thought it was with that Legends league or whatever

The Thunder are a team with a lot of talent and the same flaws year after year and Donovan hasnt done anything better than Brooks

also, Presti's move this year to make this team better was to get Randy Foye. Randy Foye. ugh

hbkdx12

Major choke. We've been shit since the break.

The last half of this quarter is just straight trash tier. Squandering a 15+ point lead in the final minutes is just inexcusable

What a terrible performance for what is suppose to be an elite team.

You know shit is fucked when DJ makes back to back and 1's. smh

Fjordson

WTF @ OKC losing. They were up 18 starting the fourth when I went to play Fire Emblem.

Hopefully they're demoralized for tomorrow in Oakland rather than angrily motivated. Would love an easy W.

ViciousDS

Banned
Feel bad for Bulls-GAF. This is just sad.

Meanwhile, Raps trailing to the Jazz. We are frauds to the core.

It's ok......been watching everyone else rooting for them. Well everyone except Cleveland. If LeBron doesn't win a ring....its a good year for me.

.......yes I'm sad by how pathetic my team has been......sucks after how good the bulls played without derrick rose for almost three years.

Top Bottom