• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

megalowho

What's it like watching a game in Barclay's? Every time I've seen the Mavs play there on tv it always looks super dark like a strip club lol.

Do they do "Make some nooise" bs?
It's dark with unnervingly steep and cramped seating up top. There's good (expensive) food options and a nice outdoor concourse. They do the same gimmicks most arenas do during commercial breaks, play samples of hip hop tracks where Brooklyn gets mentioned. As a C's fan that doesn't care about the Nets I'm part of the problem, hard to feign enthusiasm when I'm there unless Boston is in town. Feels like the acoustics aren't great for crowd noise to begin with, the place never really comes alive.

Heysoos

Also, what was up with the Pelican's O at the end? They had AD on Green, and the player (missed who it was) didn't even give him a second glance. Drove it in himself only to get stuffed at the rim because we had two players there.

Is nobody noticing that Miami Heat have been on a roll?

To be fair, we have been playing some bad teams lately. But yeah, with the exception of the 4th quarter against Boston, we have been playing really well since the All Star break.

Honestly, everybody has stepped up lately, including the rookies. I will say Dragic has probably had the biggest impact though. He has the 2nd highest +/- since the All Star break and that's not including the +19 from tonight's game.

kaiju

I feel a run comin' on.

Let's go DUBS

OKC sure doesn't make it easy though. Great matchup and fun to watch.

RoKKeR

Coming back down to earth from the GOP debate... surprisingly close game after the choke job from yesterday.

Steph though. lol

hbkdx12

I know ppl really hate the hack a shaq but I really wish there would be an initiative to stop shooters from purposely and intentionally jumping into airborne defenders just to get a foul.

I love how Donovan's offense requires Durant to post up like 20 feet away from the basket with little movement from anyone else.

YNB is playing absolutely terrible this game too.
Especially when guys like Kyle Singler are getting legitimate minutes.

or Waiters
or Foye
or Roberson

the 2/back up 3 position is a mess. This team gave up Harden who, from what I remember, was OK with his role/play time but wanted more money. Presti wasted the money on a regressing Ibaka, a Kevin Martin rental, a benched Jeremy Lamb, and Steven Adams who looks like he is gonna turn out really well.

Top Bottom