• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I was at tonights Raptors game. Lillard looked like fucking Curry out there. I had a heart attack everytime he had the ball. The guy was playing with God mode turned on today. Amazing game.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sam Mitchell is a terrible coach.

He did not play Rubio, Towns, or Wiggins in the 4th quarter. Team was down 7 with 4 minutes to go and he had a combination of 5 of the following 6 players on the floor: LaVine/Greg Smith/Rudej/Tyus/Dieng/Bazz. KAT had 19 points in the first half and barely played in the 2nd. KAT and Wiggins combined for 43 minutes.

What the fuck, Sam?

Fuck the Nets

Suns even won tonight, it's like the Nets don't want the Celtics to have Ben Simmons.

Speaking of unfair shit, I just saw this and no fucking way Lebron is number 2 on that list. There's no fucking way I can be convinced he's had a better season than Kawhi, Lillard or heck even Lowry. Then Chris Paul ahead of Westbrook even after the recent Thunder skid? What the shit? That's just felonious.

Sam Mitchell is a terrible coach.

He did not play Rubio, Towns, or Wiggins in the 4th quarter. Team was down 7 with 4 minutes to go and he had a combination of 5 of the following 6 players on the floor: LaVine/Greg Smith/Rudej/Tyus/Dieng/Bazz. KAT had 19 points in the first half and barely played in the 2nd. KAT and Wiggins combined for 43 minutes.

Towns -19
Rubio -21
Wiggins -22

Jones +7
Muhammad +7
Rudez +8

But really, what's better for the Wolves? Winning this game? Or figuring out if the end of the bench has anything? Jones has been sitting all year, but they said a couple of weeks ago they were going to start getting him some playing time so they know what they have. Meanwhile, they're the 5th worst team in the league. There's no point in winning some meaningless game against the Bucks.

fertygo

Suns even won tonight, it's like the Nets don't want the Celtics to have Ben Simmons.

Speaking of unfair shit, I just saw this and no fucking way Lebron is number 2 on that list. There's no fucking way I can be convinced he's had a better season than Kawhi, Lillard or heck even Lowry. Then Chris Paul ahead of Westbrook even after the recent Thunder skid? What the shit? That's just felonious.

CP3 team had same record despite Blake out, I agree to put him ahead of Westbrook

CP3 team had same record despite Blake out, I agree to put him ahead of Westbrook

But Westbrook is having a better (and insane at that) season, it's not his fault his coach sucks (differently from the Clips, where Doc might be an asshole but he knows his stuff).

bud23

Guess who´s back

i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIK9tJ5GQuk

Kevin Martin to the spurs but I don't know if they said who they will cut
People have been saying it will likely be Butler, but I agree with whomever said it should be Bonner. Spurs need as many shooters as they can get if they get to the point in the playoffs where they're up against GS. I think this is a good pickup for the Spurs because it addresses the one vacancy they never filled in Bellineli's departure. With Ginobli out they need someone to come off the bunch who can snipe people from the perimeter.

"Carmelo on LeBron, C Paul & Wade: "I don't think envy is kind of the right word. I do look at my peers and say 'damn what am I doing wrong.."

Damn Melo.

Was talking about that on Reddit yesterday. I can see where he's coming from. Although CP3 has yet to win a championship, at the end of the day he's going to be remembered as the face the Clippers Organization and one of the all time great Point-Guards. Lebron and D.Wade's legacies don't even have to be explained.

In comparison, Melo really isn't leaving much of a legacy behind. He's made his money but it came at the expense of squandering his prime years on a mediocre Knicks team.

CP3 ain't shit , I'll remember him for never going to the conference finals if he never goes
I still lol at lakers fans mad at that trade getting declined
Kobe x CP3 x who?
You trade pau , odom to get him , you can't win with just those two

Celtics dynasty starts now, KD coming

nillah

Banned
CP3 ain't shit , I'll remember him for never going to the conference finals if he never goes
I still lol at lakers fans mad at that trade getting declined
Kobe x CP3 x who?
You trade pau , odom to get him , you can't win with just those two

Celtics dynasty starts now, KD coming

CP3 for Kyrie straight^

Nothing against Uncle Drew, dudes carrying this Cavs team right now vs Boston just think you place a CP3 with LBJ 'n love and you got a championship team

ViciousDS

Banned
This glowing 3 point line on 3 point attempts is the most annoying crap I have ever seen.

When the hell did they start doing this?

Also....I seriously thought rose was out again lol

nillah

Banned
Tonights efforts against Boston showed the Cavs are built to last. They aren't in this league just to compete but to win

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like the Celtics fans in here, y'all ain't crazy.

Outside of here Celtics fans are becoming Raptors fan crazy.

Not a good look.

Top Bottom