• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I have a question.

Is Kevin Love:

Over rated?
Under appreciated?
A overpaid servacible player?
Not what Lebron thought he was?

Do you think hell stay in Cleveland?

I don't know his worth. How old id he, is he passed his prime? Too one dimensional?

Sorry lots of questions, and I have not watched one cavs game in its entirety this year, as I can;'t stand Lebron. I just wondered how much has Love's stock fallen.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Poll added to that Jordan/Curry thread in OT.

op3BR8Q.png

I have a question.

Is Kevin Love:

Over rated?
Under appreciated?

I don't know his worth. How old id he, is he passed his prime? Too one dimensional?

Sorry lots of questions, and I have not watched one cavs game in its entirety this year, as I can;'t stand Lebron. I just wondered how much has Love's stock fallen.

To answer the easiest question, Kevin Love resigned with the Cavs last summer for 5 seasons so unless he gets traded, you can expect for him to remain with the Cavs for at least three more years,

He's pretty reliable 3-point shooter and rebounder but his actual defense leaves much to be desired.

To answer the easiest question, Kevin Love resigned with the Cavs last summer for 5 seasons so unless he gets traded, you can expect for him to remain with the Cavs for at least three more years,

He's pretty reliable 3-point shooter and rebounder but his actual defense leaves much to be desired.

Unless the Cavs come at least close to winning it all I can see Love being on the trading block this off-season.

XiaNaphryz

Now you've done it. I can already hear the Curry haters coming.

jurassic-park-water-cup-061115.gif

Just trying to lighten the mood in that thread so it doesn't become too serious. We all know what tends to happen otherwise.

If it gets too rowdy it'll just get locked, people can discuss in the other Curry superthread.

That's essentially the Curry Supernova thread I think.

If threads keep popping up, I can redirect people to post there if people thing that would be easier.

I'm kind of surprised this latest Curry thread is lasting as long as it has, it seems like a thought that should've just been kept in the Curry OT.

XiaNaphryz

I'm kind of surprised this latest Curry thread is lasting as long as it has, it seems like a thought that should've just been kept in the Curry OT.

I didn't catch it until it was well underway as I was in meetings earlier, otherwise I would've merged it. The discussion will run its course in time. Or at least until the next GS game, we'll see how it goes. :p

nillah

Banned
I have a question.

Is Kevin Love:

Over rated?
Under appreciated?

Love is and always will be an effective way of winning ballgames. Same could be said with Fear.

Tom Penny

Durant needs to use his brain and go to the Celtics. Small ball with IT, Smart, Bradley, Crowder, Durant. Good Night....one can dream...

Top Bottom