• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

klay-thompson-harry-potter-wizard_o3kq14.jpg

nillah

Banned
Surprised LBJ and Love even played tonight. Bron James plays at 120% we gon' need him at around 159% AT LEAST if we even want to think about going deep in this years playoffs. The East ain't nothing to play around with

ViciousDS

Banned
Milwaukee pls.

Just checked the score.....eeeesh. I don't get it....they have a decent team. Is this the Jason Kidd effect? Maybe he's not a good coach

Edit: also found out my little brother had DRose shoes and questioned him why he didn't have Curry's. He wants Curry's though.....I was like, damn right you do!

Gary Vitti's retiring too? Truly the end of an era. They should retire his clipboard.

I wonder if Luke spent the morning measuring Byron's office, figuring out how he's going to redecorate.

Cheebo

Banned
After a mediocre first half of a season D'Angelo has been showing a lot of promise of late.

If they do get Simmons they have a lot of future potential.

After a mediocre first half of a season D'Angelo has been showing a lot of promise of late.

If they do get Simmons they have a lot of future potential.

Honestly I think Simmons or Ingram would both be great fits. Obviously a lottery pick is a great asset and it would suck to lose the 4th or 5th pick but having it be top 3 protected in what by many accounts is a 2-3 man draft is nice.

Warriors always pull this and it usually ends with Steph going Super Saiyan and swinging the game in the 4th. You'd have to bury this team like Portland did in order to feel any sort of security.

Top Bottom