• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

hbkdx12

Wow

So this 4th quarter choking by okc is a real thing huh?

That's like 3 huge games on a row where okc just sucked ass in the 4th quarter.

Got damn.

Stephs be like

tumblr_mvpfdtQ69U1slwtbso1_500.gif

I still think the best thing for Durant is to stay in OKC one more year and then go to some other team with YNB.

Wasted money on Ibaka? Sorry man but nah that's crazy. He's an elite rim protector in his prime.
He's good at the rim defensively though not elite and versatile for a pf I guess. But no, he's not that good. Especially for the third option. He's very limited close to the basket and has little passing ability. Also, for being in his athletic prime, he's regressed and the only thing he's added to his game is a relatively effective 3 pt shot. He's wasted money when the money could have been used to keep Harden.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Warriors have just owned the Thunder this season. This might be worse than just blowouts. They just can't get over the hurdle of this new GS team no matter what they do.

And then there's Curry.

KD to Golden State confirmed.

Bread

Banned
He's good at the rim defensively though not elite and versatile for a pf I guess. But no, he's not that good. Especially for the third option. He's very limited close to the basket and has little passing ability. Also, for being in his athletic prime, he's regressed and the only thing he's added to his game is a relatively effective 3 pt shot. He's wasted money when the money could have been used to keep Harden.
Ibaka is absolutely an elite rim protector and a solid shooter, he's 26, and he's making 12.5 million a year. He is far from the problem.

I still think the best thing for Durant is to stay in OKC one more year and then go to some other team with YNB.

KD and Westbrook need to part ways.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Can we agree that the media-driven narrative that "Westbrook has surpassed Durant as a player!" is done? Durant is much better.

spyder_ur

Danny Ainge was at the Cal-Arizona game yesterday, presumably scouting Jaylen Brown and Ivan Rabb.

I'm excited to watch some college ball in the next few weeks.

Saw the Mavs lost. Keep losing Mavs. Their schedule gets pretty damn tough coming up. Unfortunately the Jazz and Rockets aren't exactly cruising.

The Heat have a baby schedule for the rest of the season, with the only truly difficult games being Spurs, Cavs, and maybe Boston?

Miami could somehow end up as the second seed in the east, even with its weird mishmash of talent and ever evolving playstyle this season.

I'm starting to think that the adjustments forced upon the team by Bosh's unfortunate health situation has actually helped the team move in a speedier, more aggressive offensive direction. That, and no longer needed to give Gerald Green real minutes too.

Dave McMenamin
ESPN Staff Writer

The Cavs will hold out Kevin Love from the lineup Friday against WAS for rest. Fri is the start of 3 games in 4 days for CLE

Coming off 3 full days rest? Incidentally, game 2 in this stretch is Boston (tomorrow) and 3 is Memphis (Monday), and all 3 are in Cleveland.

This will be the second straight meeting versus the Bullets that Cleveland has rested a star (LBJ last week). Maybe they don't want to give the Bullets a blueprint as Washington battles for the 8 seed.

This post reminds me.

Whatever OKC's problems are, it is not Kyle Singler. Singler is a Duke Blue Devil, is an excellent basketball player, and is a Duke Blue Devil who also went to Duke.

But consider this: Everything wrong with OKC, possibly America in general, can be traced back to the deal Sam Presti gave Kyle Singler.

But consider this: Everything wrong with OKC, possibly America in general, can be traced back to the deal Sam Presti gave Kyle Singler.

Nonsense. Kyle Singler is a Final Four MVP who is a Duke Blue Devil. He is also an eagle. You don't spell America without Kyle Singler.

Oh. Now I get it. He beat President Brad Stevens in the championship game in 2010. That's what this is all about.

Nonsense. Kyle Singler is a Final Four MVP who is a Duke Blue Devil. He is also an eagle. You don't spell America without Kyle Singler.

Oh. Now I get it. He beat President Brad Stevens in the championship game in 2010. That's what this is all about.

Watch yourself Randolph, this is not a path you want to go down. I would take a bullet for Stevens.

Bread

Banned
The Heat have a baby schedule for the rest of the season, with the only truly difficult games being Spurs, Cavs, and maybe Boston?

Miami could somehow end up as the second seed in the east, even with its weird mishmash of talent and ever evolving playstyle this season.

I'm starting to think that the adjustments forced upon the team by Bosh's unfortunate health situation has actually helped the team move in a speedier, more aggressive offensive direction. That, and no longer needed to give Gerald Green real minutes too.
They gonna make up 6 games on the hot raptors without bosh? Doubtful.

Fjordson

Game was pretty hype last night, though not as much as Saturday.

It continues to be a strange matchup. It feels like the Thunder can compete with the Warriors, but something always goes wrong in the second half. We're just a little better when it counts. And while Durant torches us, we've somehow figured out Westbrook. He's seemingly always hovering around 30% shooting when playing GS.

Best moment of the game was when I saw Prince walking by to his courtside seat. Dude even had a cane.

They gonna make up 6 games on the hot raptors without bosh? Doubtful.

They're playing them on the 12th and Toronto's schedule for the remainder of the season is more difficult than the Heat's by a bit.

Also, the Heat have actually played really well without bosh. Their spacing has improved and they've been more aggressive and quicker on the offensive side of the court now that bosh and whiteside aren't taking up as much court space as before. The team seems to be playing better with just one big on the floor at a time.

Are we just assuming the Heat are going to overtake the Celtics as well?

They play on the last game of the season and it's not as if Boston has a large lead or anything

edit: again, here's the strength of schedules for the rest of the season

Miami's schedule is a breeze whereas both Boston and Toronto are going to have a tougher time

as a matter of fact, Bos/Tor have had it easy for a while if that graph is anything to go by

Top Bottom