• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

dream

In a just world, GSW ends the season 71-11, and everyone will remember that it was the Lakers who did it to them.

the Lakers need to lock Randle in the gym all summer long and make him shoot 10,000 18 footers a day. His entire development as a player hinges on whether or not he can hit that jumper consistently. If he can he's a potential all-star.

Fjordson

the Lakers need to lock Randle in the gym all summer long and make him shoot 10,000 18 footers a day. His entire development as a player hinges on whether or not he can hit that jumper consistently. If he can he's a potential all-star.
Was the same at Kentucky. When he was hitting that jumper and defenders couldn't sag off him he would face up and just demolish less athletic PF's.

hbkdx12

GS is 13-0 against .600 teams, lol.
This is what I dont understand. How do they keep losing to such trash teams? Ppl like to make it out as the dubs being lax and overconfident. I was willing to buy this when they lost early in the season to the likes of the bucks and Pistons. But every loss has come at the hands of a team that no one would have anticipated. Seems weird.

This is what I dont understand. How do they keep losing to such trash teams? Ppl like to make it out as the dubs being lax and overconfident. I was willing to buy this when they lost early in the season to the likes of the bucks and Pistons. But every loss has come at the hands of a team that no one would have anticipated. Seems weird.

Playing an early game after a night out in LA will do that to you sometimes.

cyborg009

Banned

They almost lost to the 76ers too. I think they just expect an easy win and are surprised when a team plays them hard.

Cc5mZR8VIAAcstZ.jpg

What a weekend of upsets.

A $10 parlay on Diaz, Tate and the Lakers would have won you $3429.

Rainy

Banned
I think they are just overconfident and think they can shift into high gear with a run if things get tough. Which they can do most of the time.

Cheebo

Banned
Pistons was the night the team retired Ben Wallaces jersey. The entire '04 championship team was there. Made sense Pistons would outplay them that game.

Rainy

Banned
Growing up in the Bay Area, watching them win the championship last year was great after they were pretty bad for most of my childhood. Was never able to get to a game though...

Now I live in Philly where tickets are dirt cheap though.

D’Angelo Russell: “Kobe kept us on our toes. He was coaching us the whole game from the sideline.” #Lakers

Maybe that is why they won. If Byron Scott coached them guaranteed choke in the 2nd half.

EDIT: Ninja!! Marcelo Huertas has his own GD highlights on Youtube for this game. Future is now!!

D’Angelo Russell: “Kobe kept us on our toes. He was coaching us the whole game from the sideline.” #Lakers

Maybe that is why they won. If Byron Scott coached them guaranteed choke in the 2nd half.

If Kobe doesn't go the media route I'd be kind of interested to see him coach a NBA team.

still pretty amazing that a sub .200 team beat a .900 team. Lakers better actually try to win some games next year and get rid of Scott, this could be a fun team to watch.

Byron Scott's coaching resume getting better and better.

• NBA Coach of the Year (2008)
  • 2× NBA All-Star Game head coach (2002, 2008)
  • 2x NBA Finals Appearances
  • One of six coaches that earned a victory against 2015-16 Warriors.
  • Architect of the biggest upset in NBA regular season history

Lakers would look foolish to let go of the Great Byron Scott now. Contract extension incoming.

If Kobe doesn't go the media route I'd be kind of interested to see him coach a NBA team.

still pretty amazing that a sub .200 team beat a .900 team. Lakers better actually try to win some games next year and get rid of Scott, this could be a fun team to watch.
Kobe seems like the textbook super talented guy who would be a horrible coach because he gets mad people can't do what he could do. That seems like why he's been such a terrible teammate after all.

He needs to be on tv and be super honest and beef with players and call out coaches. Would be great.

Jarate

Banned
Kobe probably won't coach, if he does he'd probably end up wanting to play too badly

I'd imagine he's either going to join the Lakers FO, become the owner of a team, or go on tv

Top Bottom