• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Pachimari

Holy shit, I just saw we beat GSW!??? How is that even possible? And how did I miss this game!? Weren't they close to beating a Bulls record?

Where can I watch college basket? Are those shown on NBA.com as well?

Who should I be looking for, Simmons?

Where can I watch college basket? Are those shown on NBA.com as well?

Who should I be looking for, Simmons?

Most college basketball games are on ESPN, though with the tournament set to begin in two weeks, coverage will shift over to CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV. If you can get those networks where you live, that's where you would want to go, though perhaps the tournament is going to be available where you live (Scandinavia?) through some other provider (such as ESPN International, who had international rights to the title game last year).

As for college players to watch, Ben Simmons seems to be the consensus top selection, with Brandon Ingram closely behind. Simmons plays for LSU, who is not likely going to be going to the NCAA tournament. Look for his highlights on YouTube, I guess. Ingram plays for Duke, who will make the tournament, but isn't likely to last very long due to depth issues. YouTube highlights once again.

Fjordson

Still feel kinda skeptical of Ben Simmons. He'll do anything to avoid shooting a jumper and has no right hand. Also pouts and complains like he's on the Clippers, but I guess that's not a huge deal considering he's still a teenager.

edit: to be clear, you still gotta take him number one. Probably. But he was so hyped coming in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Spurs only 2.5 games behind GSW!

r4HaUfg.jpg

The return was shortlived, Butler out tonight against the Bucks with knee swelling.

So I feel like the Bulls are trying to play Butler to make a push for the playoffs? If he needs to get surgery to clean it up then I think he should do that now. Fuck the Bulls management for mismanaging the talent they have. Rose, Noah and now Butler. Smh

So I feel like the Bulls are trying to play Butler to make a push for the playoffs? If he needs to get surgery to clean it up then I think he should do that now. Fuck the Bulls management for mismanaging the talent they have. Rose, Noah and now Butler. Smh

He had a knee strain and sat for about 4 weeks.

He didn't need surgery then and probably doesn't now.

Stupid Spurs. Every time they have an opportunity to close the gap with GS they choke away a game... Spurs start off way too slow to begin games. This is why they get blown out by teams like Golden State and Cleveland.

When Cleveland blew out San Antonio in Cleveland it was because Kevin Love and co buried them in the first and San Antonio was never able to dig themselves out of that hole. This is a common problem with this team and they just come out too slow in the first.

Eh, I know it was 14, but don't really consider it a blow out, besides, you guys usually have our number and won a championship at our expense, so no complaining! ;)

Cavs have the same problem, like the First quarter against the Celtics Saturday, nice to see they were able to come back. Although Ty Lue has done better of late at keeping them from falling off a cliff to start the 3rd qtr.

phanphare

Banned
kemba walker is having himself a quarter

edit: finished with 21 in the 3rd quarter, damn

dude's the most underrated PG in the league right now. watching his maturation has been fun.

RootCause

I'm so tired of hearing about lebron having a high basketball iq. Dude just took the ball from Kyrie, who brought them back from a 10 deficit. ISO Bron is too predictable, dribble, dribble, force the shot, or give it back with little to no time on the shot clock.

Aw man, don't tell me that. It's 11am over here in Japan and I'm at work so I've just been checking the box score all morning. Was excited about catching a replay after work, as a Memphis fan.

Aw man, don't tell me that. It's 11am over here in Japan and I'm at work so I've just been checking the box score all morning. Was excited about catching a replay after work, as a Memphis fan.

Let me spoil just the highlight for you: Lance Stephenson attempted a behind the back bounce pass at the top of the paint where there was absolutely no one even near.

However I suppose you could watch as a Memphis fan because that defense is so good even with nobody healthy.

WTF is Draymond doing? Dude repeatedly is getting the ball in the post against a small guard and refuses to take it to the rim like he normally would do.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xia you getting nervous now?

I need to stop with the jinxing. ༼☯﹏☯༽

If GSW/Spurs split their season series with each team winning at home, I hope GS rests players towards the end when it's clear they can't break the record and lets San Antonio sneak into the 1 seed!

Fjordson

WTF is Draymond doing? Dude repeatedly is getting the ball in the post against a small guard and refuses to take it to the rim like he normally would do.
Saw a stat on Twitter that he's averaging 4 turnovers since Kerr came back. Was only 2.4 before then.

Feel like it has something to do with the shooting thing. His offensive game has been off lately.

Top Bottom