• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Jarate

Banned
Leonard is also surrounded with Aldridge, Duncan, parker, ginobli, and a slew of really good roleplayers. Dont het me wrong, Kawhi is a really good player, one of the probable top 10 players in the league, but this year, you arent going to beat curry, and even if Curry ceased to exist, youd still have to compete against Paul George, Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook, and Lebron. Kyle Lowrly is also having a spectacular season

Sandfox

Nash himself hamstrung the Lakers for a couple years. Then the trade could end up costing them an All-Star level player in the draft. It was an awful move.
It's easy to say that years later. Also, this draft is week to the point where the Lakers probably wouldn't be missing out on an all-star player if the pick lands outside thje top 3(though there are always surprises).

jbug617

Banned
I think Mario Chalmers tore his ACL. Mannix said he heard Chalmers tell the training staff that he heard a pop. It was a non contact injury.

Trade talks/Spoelstra meeting has lit a fire under Hassan ass. If keeps it up for the rest of the season, he'll definitely get a max from the Heat.

Ronin Ray

Leonard is also surrounded with Aldridge, Duncan, parker, ginobli, and a slew of really good roleplayers. Dont het me wrong, Kawhi is a really good player, one of the probable top 10 players in the league, but this year, you arent going to beat curry, and even if Curry ceased to exist, youd still have to compete against Paul George, Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook, and Lebron. Kyle Lowrly is also having a spectacular season

Leonard teammates make no difference in the MVP race and never has. He should fisinh second in voting after the year he and the spurs are having. But curry isn't going to vanish so it doesn't matter

Champagne

Banned
Leonard is the best 2-way player in the league and he's the best player on a team that is currently having one of the greatest regular seasons of all time.

He absolutely deserves to be 2nd in MVP voting, and hopefully he gets that.

edit: lol dude Paul George and LBJ are literally nowhere near the discussion for MVP this year. C'mon man.

So Popovich was out the last 2 games to deal with a family issue, as it was reported, and not it's being reported that Spurs owner Peter Holt is stepping down as CEO of the team and handing the reigns to his wife. I'm guessing the two are related. Hope it's nothing super bad and I am just reading this wrong, but it doesn't seem like good news considering the timing. Reminds me of Pat Bowen and the Broncos just recently.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...s-hands-chairman-ceo-reins-julianna-hawn-holt

ampere

14th straight home win for the Celtics! Very optimistic we can win a round of the playoffs this year. Team is trending upwards

Pathetic effort from LA, Phoenix, Minnesota, and Boston. Three 3-7 marks and one 4-6? Get that mess out of here. Philly is showing them how it's done.

Freudian slip? We are actually doing well!!

Fjordson

Man Warriors are just an average team lately outside of Steph. Gonna fuck around and lose the 1 seed.

Also, Harry B is trash. I feel bad for the team that offers him anywhere close to the max this summer.

Pistons win both regular season games against Dallas for the first time since 2006.

Dirk has been playing his ass off well shooting 20+ points in each game at over 50% shooting in this four game losing streak.

The 3 guard line up Rick rolls out there is garbage and the team is simply not athletic enough to compete a full 4 quarters. They always start to fall apart and dudes struggle to get good shots other than Dirk.

At least Monta would take some of the scoring off Dirk's back. Parsons has had a few good games but he's still pretty inconsistent.

The Mavs are just bad, Dirk is the only reason they're even hovering around .500 atm. Without him they're easily a bottom tier lottery team.

hbkdx12

lmaoooooooooooooooo

I'm sittin here with my boy and i saw curry get the ball with like 3 seconds left and my exact words were "Curry's about to do some magic"

*BAM*

I love that he just made a b line to the locker room

Boston just might end up with a top 14 pick from the Mavs for that Rondo trade.
beli.png

God I hate Cuban so much.
why.png

Dirk is probably just gonna go "fuck it" and retire at the end of the season. Let Parsons go to Orlando and start a rebuilding process that will probably take 4-5 years.

RoKKeR

Checked the score again...

ThatEscalatedQuickly.jpg

On a good night at home, the Jazz could definitely give GSW a run for their money... tonight is not that night. We'll see how things go on the 30th.

fertygo

Celtic fan must enjoying their life now

Home court at playoff, a lot of cap space, top 5 pick another pick that around 15

man...

ampere

Just wondering if Ainge tries some big trade in the offseason. Maybe with all our draft picks we'll just keep building that way

Top Bottom